EGA killed all the fun of game launch

panalfik

Launch is one of the most special times for an mmo, because everything is fresh and new. It's really fun to wait for the servers open up (obviously there are going to be queues), then log in and see all the people jumping around, killing first mobs and talking in the chats. Also leveling your first character along with the majority of people, so that the entire leveling experience is epic, with lots of people, meeting new friends and world pvp. With this staggered launch strategy, there won't be such thing. So many people are high level by now, I'm really afraid this "fresh and new" feeling will be missing.

Im more worried about the lvl 50's that will be bored in the next few days and turn to ganking.

PvP servers are going to be a nightmare.

thats how pvp works..people get higher level than you and gank you....im sorry you arent the level 50 ganking people, but someones gotta be a higher level first. shrug

i hate pvp people who get upset when they complain that someones higher level than them and ganking them, when if you bought the game in jan the same thing would happen. shrug.

not at all, with x-mas few days after launch. you will have plenty of low levels fighting for first kills, chatting, meeting new ppl. just becuase the ppl who pre-ordered might get early game access, dont even mean they will use it. alot will wait to even start for there friends and guilds. and most the ppl who would be leveling right off the bat, Love the starwars universe "like me" and will feel all warm n fuzzy for weeks to come, exploring and enjoying all the amazing voice acted storys with each quest. ether way ill keep my fingers crossed, and mabey ill get in early game access tomarrow. going Jedi on the server Jedi Covenant for anyone who might wanna join me.