The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

ok this is me probably being dense but could some one enlighten me when my ega was logged

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

10.28.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

now is it when i pre ordered or is it the other one.

im sure im in today but was just looking to clear it up as its been bugging me for the last few days.

cheers :)

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this is me probably being dense but could some one enlighten me when my ega was logged

im sure im in today but was just looking to clear it up as its been bugging me for the last few days.

You'll be down as November 2nd :D

I'm Dec 3rd so i doubt i'll get in today but early tomorrow would be very nice, here's hoping.

Edited by Kilarn

I expect that they will get through November today. Us december folk will most likely have to wait until tomorrow.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. The 28th of November and beyond has quite a few pre-orders due to the "open beta" they had. I'm the 29th of November myself and i don't trust Bioware one bit.

An advice for those challenged with time zone conversions:

Do like I did since I'm working with the USA, and add clocks with the different time zones to your Vista / Windows 7 desktop (gadgets). I have one with EST, one with CST and one with PST.

You'll never be confused again :)

Edited by Korrigan

@Xerda, love your sig :)

But yeah seeing the previous 2 days, they will very likely get to the end of november today, which means december tommorow, and then everyone is in.

Thank you :D

Day one was very slow but they seem to be flying through the dates now which is a bonus. And I agree I think December will be left until tomorrow.

Sorry if this has already been answered but you registered for early access on 2 November so that's your EGA date to look out for. You should get in today. :)

November 29. (just after the "stress test" week end, wanted to see what I was buying, seen to many MMO failures these last years).

I have a baaaaaad feeling about today... but still a glimpse of hope that I can finally get in so at least some of my guildies aren't level 30+ yet.

Sorry if this has already been answered but you registered for early access on 2 November so that's your EGA date to look out for. You should get in today. :)

Thank you kindly, it was answered but then someone contradicted him/her so it baffled me again. Thanks for clearing it up :)

November 29. (just after the "stress test" week end, wanted to see what I was buying, seen to many MMO failures these last years).

I have a baaaaaad feeling about today... but still a glimpse of hope that I can finally get in so at least some of my guildies aren't level 30+ yet.

My husband and I didn't buy until we got to try. We only tried RIFT on a trial or beta test thing and dind't like it. There is no way I'd invest without getting a taster. Especially as SWTOR wasn't cheap by MMO standards.

At least you know if it doens't happen today you'll get in tomorrow :)

every 1 has the patch preload date of 11.02.11 thats not the date he did hhis preodrer of game its the 28th of october come on think about it