How almost every boss/elite fight goes as a sentinel...

SimonSociopath

1. Force leap into fight and kill the boss's guards. After this you'll be close to 0% and should just die.

2. Call medical probe, sit and heal (you should be used to doing this after every fight anyways).

3. Force leap back in and dump everything you have onto boss while he goes through you like a wet paper bag

4. After hitting every button perfectly at exactly the right moment, defeat boss. Rez your companion, because they're likely dead also.

/win

Edited by SimonSociopath

1. Force leap into fight and kill the boss's guards. After this you'll be close to 0% and should just die.

2. Call medical probe, sit and heal (you should be used to doing this after every fight anyways).

3. Force leap back in and dump everything you have onto boss while he goes through you like a wet paper bag

4. After hitting every button perfectly at exactly the right moment, defeat boss. Rez your companion, because they're likely dead also.

/win

good times...

Definitely had several boss fights like this, but hardly every one! Of course, I was often 2-3 levels ahead of my quests while leveling, which probably helped. What spec are you? What level? What companion are you using, and how are they geared?

This is both funny and true.

But to be honest, if you've got a watchman spec and Doc, you can often times manage to beat most Elites and their guards (but yes, you have to attack their guards). You really need to make desperate use of your defense powers and one wrong move = faceplant.

Is this as a Watchman? I'm 29 so maybe things get rougher as you go but just got finished on Tatooine and I don't think I've died once while leveling except for in a couple heroics I was solo'ing where I got a little to cocky. Edited by Keypek

/win

How almost every boss/elite fight should go as a sentinel...

1. Send your companion in to tank the boss/elite. Force Leap in and demolish all the adds. After this you should be close to 80% and should just focus down the elite.

2. When your companion dies, LOS/interrupt as much as possible and proceed to burn the last 35% of their health.

3. Done.

/win

Finally, someone else who tries to solo equal-level Heroic 4 quests.

Hi-five, bro.

Edited by EasymodeX