Are Zabrak respected by Sith?

ThesisAED

As a Zabrak SW, I've had maybe one or two people call me an alien. Then I force choked them.

Generally, it's the SI who gets all the flak even if they're playing a pureblood, because their backstory is 'slave'. The SW's backstory is 'descendent of a proud sith bloodline' so even if you've got some alien in there, you're still noble-equivalent.

I think a "racist" society like the empire would invente some hierarchy among higher and lesser species. Zabrak would be considered as inferior to Human and Pureblood, but superior to Rattataki and Twilek.

Like some racist nations and ideologies did in our humen history (within our species of course).

Generally, it's the SI who gets all the flak even if they're playing a pureblood, because their backstory is 'slave'. The SW's backstory is 'descendent of a proud sith bloodline' so even if you've got some alien in there, you're still noble-equivalent.

I've started a Zabrak SI to go sorcerer, to complement the human Sith Assassin I already have. You definitely get an extra helping of contempt from the NPCs on Korriban for being alien scum as well as being a slave. Especially the sith pureblood with the purity test, unsurprisingly.

Darth maul

Darth is one of the highest ranks available

my 2 cents^

Your "2 cents" aren't relevant to the question. Around 1000 years prior to the movies, a Sith named Darth Bane instituted the Rule of Two; in so doing, every individual inducted into his Order of the Sith Lords was granted the title "Darth." After that, there were no longer distinctions between "acolytes" and "apprentices" and "Lords" and "Darths" in title; every apprentice, every lord was a Darth, period.

I think Sith recognize Zabraks as having a lot of potential to be amongst the warrior caste. I'm sure they'd rather not have to consider such a thing and leave them to using vibroswords and the like, but in these times they can't really ignore the fact that they need more Sith to fill the ranks.

So, as it was early stated, Zabrak would probably be more widely accepted by Sith than a twi'lek or Rattataki.