Merc requires no skill what so ever

Torothin

Lightsaber throwing? Really? That's where you went with this counterargument? Not purple lightning or pebble throwing? You know that the lightsaber throw is an execute and a weak mortal strike, not a core ability, right?

Anyway, that tree is funny because it's so focused on one really strong ability. There's no subtlety or variety to playing it. God help you if you get 2 or 3 focus firing you. You will die in about 5 seconds seconds. This is most annoying in Huttball mostly because it so heavily favors ranged damage dealers who just stand on the balconies and KB anyone who dares get close to them. I have no problem with them in CW or VS.

Your argument holds no ground. If 3 gunslingers/snipers are on me I die in 5 seconds too; albeit from less obvious casting animations.

If 3 Sith Marauders are on me I die too

If 3 Sith Sorcerers are casting chain lightning I blow up in less than 5 seconds too.

The idiotic thing is that TM isn't the thing that is killing you. It's the boosted Rail Shot and Hunter Seeker Missile that do the brunt of the damage.

The only reason Tracer Missile is hated is because it has the most extravagant animation in the game, together with force lightning and pebble storm.

tracer missile-tracer missile-tracer missile. That's all I see. Why do people choose this class again? It takes no skill what so ever.

Your intelligence is overwhelming.

The only reason you morons think Tracer Missile spam is killing people is because you don't notice the instant-cast abilities that are doing most of the damage. Learn other classes before echoing the same trips you see other people post.

And +1 to the "funny, I don't see Tracer Missile on my bars and I'm a Merc" comments.

Edited by Stranded_Law