Unable to send companions on Missions.

Riddickcz

I noticed this yesterday and tried everything. Ctrl+u, relog etc.

I always get the same thing on all of my characters both republic and imperial side.

I just cant send any of my companions for any missions in Slicing/Bio/Treasure Hunting..the "Send Companion" button is greyed out.

Anyone knows what the hell is that supposed to mean?

I noticed this yesterday and tried everything. Ctrl+u, relog etc.

I always get the same thing on all of my characters both republic and imperial side.

I just cant send any of my companions for any missions in Slicing/Bio/Treasure Hunting..the "Send Companion" button is greyed out.

Anyone knows what the hell is that supposed to mean?

Nope Mine works fine

I get that, along with having him sell trash items when my group is full. Cant send the Companion out at all.

I hope they revisit that. I know they had a fix for that but it seems to still not work for me when I am in a full group.

I get that, along with having him sell trash items when my group is full. Cant send the Companion out at all.

I hope they revisit that. I know they had a fix for that but it seems to still not work for me when I am in a full group.

see thats what im frikking talking about. There is a bug, they put it in patch notes as fixed BUT IT AINT FRIKKING FIXED!

pisses me off big times

Crazy...

I thought my map dropping all mission WPs was annoying. You've already tried everything I would have so I am thinking it's time to try an in game ticket. Good Luck...

Yea did that and I expect to get reply in 5 days (if im lucky to get one) that my issue is being looked at. FTS!