Proc Animation for Shadow Strike

xXxTitanxXx

So the first char that I made was a Trooper. Now for those of you that don't know, when a Trooper uses Grav Round, it has a chance to proc Curtain of Fire. Curtain of Fire finishes the CD of Full Auto and gives your next Full Auto a 33% increase in damage (I think that's the exact number, not sure though). Now when Curtain of Fire procs you see little red rings appear around your char for a few seconds.

After I got bored with mashing Grav Round I created my Shadow. Now as we all know when we deal damage we have a chance to proc Find Weakness which reduces the cost of our next Shadow Strike. Now as far as I can tell there is no animation to tell us when Find Weakness procs. Could we get a simple animation for this? Granted in the case of my Trooper, Curtain of Fire finishes a CD, but I think this is made up for in that a Shadow can't sit in one spot to deal tons of damage. *looks are grav round*.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKpegj9qQUA&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL0C6DB8CD49F4DDE7

This is a random video that I got off Youtube. At 35s you will see little red rings go around the Trooper. That is the animation for Curtain of Fire.

Edited by xXxTitanxXx

It's called Find Weakness and by god yes, my kingdom for a proc visual. Trying to identify one of several tiny green icons to know when I can use my signature ability without crippling my offensive output is probably my least favorite thing about playing infil.

I don't want any watery shimmer effect either. I'm thinking that my toon's head should turn into a 600 pixel wide bright red block with <marquee><blink>SHADOW STRIKE NOW</blink></marquee> in yellow text. Ideally this will be flanked with heaving bosoms.

Edited by Raja_Asenn

The only proc I haven't found difficult to notice so far is upper hand procs for my scoundrel, which involve me chuckling like a psycho. Shadow procs are horrible to notice, especially particle acceleration for tanks, that yellow icon looks almost the same as force valor.

Is this true??? If so then it should be no problem to implement it for a Shadow. Also is Maul the same as Shadow Strike?

Yes, Maul is the Sith version of Shadow Strike.

And for the life of me, I cannot understand why they did just not give the exact same swirly thing except make it gold or something...:confused:

Edit: Perhaps, more proof of faction favouritism:sul_confused:

Edited by Cypherix

Yes, Maul is the Sith version of Shadow Strike.

And for the life of me, I cannot understand why they did just not give the exact same swirly thing except make it gold or something...:confused:

Edit: Perhaps, more proof of faction favouritism:sul_confused:

Well if Sith already have it then BW should be implementing this very soon.... I can't imagine it being that hard to implement if Sith already have...

Well if Sith already have it then BW should be implementing this very soon.... I can't imagine it being that hard to implement if Sith already have...

This is frustrating. It's one thing if other classes get visual/audio notifications, it's another if your mirror gets it. We need class representatives. I have not seen this on the list of things that make mirrors not mirrors.

YES! definitely need this!! especially for infil shadows as waiting for our procs before casting our main spells (project, FB, SS) makes a HUGE difference to our damage output and force management.

those tiny icons are hard to spot especially during combat when you're focused on positioning and attack rotations....