Do Children Understand Why They're Being Neglected Due to SWTOR?

Reztastic

I gave my kid a SWTOR account also and we play together.

First MMO she played was World of Warcraft. She started that when she was 7. She has 7 LVL 85 (3 full epic)

Now she is 14 and she will play SWTOR with me...

She is totally not neglected sitting there with here topend computer, 24"inch monitor , leather chair and frig next to her

Just fat

Do Children Understand Why They're Being Neglected Due to SWTOR (or any mmo)?

Do they look at their parents playing SWTOR and wonder why will so and so not feed me?

or

Do they go to the kitchen themselves?

I traded mine off to the sand people. They thought they a good deal 3 kids over 25 yrs old

plus4 kittens 1 great Pyrenes and In return I got a Speeder and one milking banta and I don't have my children living with me anymore.

Dont laugh, many kids around the world have been neglected due to MMO's

Sorry but that's not true. Not a single kid has been neglected due to MMO's. Kids are neglected due to careless parents nomatter what other idiotic things those parent might be spending time on. End of story.

Edited by Ezekiel

There is no "Video game addiction" there is only compulsion...

An addiction is a change in brain chemistry where you can suffer physiological trauma because you are without a substance (see meth, cocaine etc) a video game cannot do that

That is disturbing stuff right there. Read through a few of them and I'm absolutely horrified. I am of the opinion though that these people have issues in the first place, like extremely addictive personalities. If it wasn't video games it would be something else.

addiction is addiction is addiction...