SWTOR Space Samurai

SkateOnTrees

If you see it without every single graphic option turned down it actually looks pretty awesome, aside from to stupid helmet.

That picture was specifically created to troll Jedi knights into thinking they would look stupid at endgame a few weeks ago.

Dude, im a jedi knight. i know more than well enough how it looks, dont know which pic you are talking about.

Compare it to the other pvp sets, its just so dull and bland :(

What exactly is Bioware's stance on swapping game files? I know they are extremely protective on editing them.

I'd assume it's the same ... look at the post about changing your loading screens.. generally MMO devs discourage any editing or moding of their files... it is almost always against TOS and causes them many more problems with CS...

I have every option turned down just to play. So the picture is what I would see when I play?

it doesn't matter what graphics you have up, down, sideways

the armor looks like it belongs in that classic space movie where the robot says

"DANGER WILL ROBINSON"

.......what the hell is it called

it doesn't matter what graphics you have up, down, sideways

the armor looks like it belongs in that classic space movie where the robot says

"DANGER WILL ROBINSON"

.......what the hell is it called

Lost In Space

Also, it's a series from the 60s, later made into a movie in the late 90s. The more you know ;)

Edited by Syntakk

Does the Bane series say that no Jedi ever wore battle armor. Ever. Even when he was actively combatting sith.

Ever?

I mean really, hide the helmet and move on. The Sage gear is 100 times worse.

Unless of course, this thread was just an excuse to post the picture and concern troll with it.

IMO, I think "Halofax DERP" is just angry because he is a common product of feminine hygiene AKA A DEUSCHE. That is my 2 cents on the whole thing, have a good one guys.