SWTOR Space Samurai

SkateOnTrees

First off, that pic has been debunked multiple times as having graphics completely dropped as low as they can go to illicit a negative response.

The Helmet looks stupid, but the body armor does not.

It a jedi duelist was going hardcore to war, there is no reason to think he wouldnt wear body armor to protect himself, and not want a robe getting in the way.

The Jedi in the films were serving as diplomats, not as warriors.

Having seen the Red one that guardians wear (silver reddish brown), the armor looks pure boss aside from the helmet. Not sure what the art designers were thinking.

This is the only source of cannon for The Old Republic, so no one is capable of telling Bioware what Jedi wore then. Jedi arent real.

First off, that pic has been debunked multiple times as having graphics completely dropped as low as they can go to illicit a negative response.

The Helmet looks stupid, but the body armor does not.

It a jedi duelist was going hardcore to war, there is no reason to think he wouldnt wear body armor to protect himself, and not want a robe getting in the way.

The Jedi in the films were serving as diplomats, not as warriors.

fantasy logic is not the purpose of this thread. my opinion of how it looks is clearly subjective. I love this game but not this armor.. simple really

in FFXI people used to .dat mod and .dat swap files in this situation

which is why i made this thread. I'm curious of anyone knows of a program to view armor files so I can swap them for something that doesn't look like it belongs in Gundam Wing episode

I've been wondering this for a while now too. It would make sense that you could just swap out the files like you could in FFXI, but I haven't ever heard of anyone being able to do that for this game.

This is the only source of cannon for The Old Republic, so no one is capable of telling Bioware what Jedi wore then. Jedi arent real.

Is the Bane series not considered cannon? It takes place in the old republic, even though it is about 3000 years after the KoTOR series.

Is the Bane series not considered cannon? It takes place in the old republic, even though it is about 3000 years after the KoTOR series.

Does the Bane series say that no Jedi ever wore battle armor. Ever. Even when he was actively combatting sith.

Ever?

I mean really, hide the helmet and move on. The Sage gear is 100 times worse.

Unless of course, this thread was just an excuse to post the picture and concern troll with it.

Does the Bane series say that no Jedi ever wore battle armor. Ever. Even when he was actively combatting sith.

Ever?

Unless of course, this thread was just an excuse to post the picture and concern troll with it.

where do you get I was trolling at?

this game has only SW universe. without that its only under average ugly and buggy as hell unfinished product released on xmas to collect as much money as they can. and unfortuantelly they suceeded to steal cash from another comunity giving **** in golden box thanks to their marketing.

Ever?

I wasn't trying to use this to back up any sort of argument in this thread, I'm just genuinely curious if the Bane series is considered to be cannon or not. And yes, they do wear armor in that series, lol.

I wasn't trying to use this to back up any sort of argument in this thread, I'm just genuinely curious if the Bane series is considered to be cannon or not. And yes, they do wear armor in that series, lol.

Id assume it is Canon.

And to the OP, you can not edit the files in this game client side.

Also to the other gentleman claiming this game is unfinished crap.... no it isnt.

Im going to return to enjoying the game I spent 80 dollars on and subsequently got 400 hours worth of entertainment from.

Thats a damn good deal.

Its horrible :(

<- sad panda

If you see it without every single graphic option turned down it actually looks pretty awesome, aside from to stupid helmet.

That picture was specifically created to troll Jedi knights into thinking they would look stupid at endgame a few weeks ago.