Server Switch?

Celusios

Has this been discussed? I'm sure i'm not the only one who has watched his/her server's population die and want to move our hard worked on characters to a more suitable and active server.

It could even be one of those micro transaction things that go on, or something that you can do once every X amount of time.

I would like server switching just because I'd like to find an RP-PvP server that actually has RP instead of having to start a new character every time. I decided to just stick it out until the option is available since nothing is really being done to keep the RP servers RP.

They should do something about the faction imbalance on some servers. On my server scepter of ragnos. There are alot more empire players. On prime time there are about 60 players on republic fleet while there are about 250 on empire side. For open world pvp this is really a game breaker because we are always out numbered.

uhh.... maybe because he plays on it... what kind of question is that?

A pretty simple one, people play at different times of the day they havent released any population numbers and his faction might just be low populated for the server... any thing else or would you like to try again?

This has been discussed so often they keep a dead horse around for it... and how do you know your server is dead??

If you go to server selection and look at your server there is a tab on the far right called "Population". Mine is always light.. like always now. Even in prime time. Then I rolled a character on a HEAVY server and find way more people to talk to and enjoy the game with.

They should do something about the faction imbalance on some servers. On my server scepter of ragnos. There are alot more empire players. On prime time there are about 60 players on republic fleet while there are about 250 on empire side. For open world pvp this is really a game breaker because we are always out numbered.

Yeah, but there whole thing is this game is centered around the story aspect. They don't want to deny anyone the ability to have that story. I totally disagree as it's killing the game. They need to do like Aion. If not enough of one faction is on, the other cannot get even bigger.