Sentient species missing in SWTOR

Belarrasus

Anyone else notice a lack of variation in some of the species in TOR?

I don't mean to say that TOR lacks a lot of species, but I feel like it needs 'more'. Its cool and all that they added in the Cathar (even if they don't have an Eastern European accent like in KOTOR), Kaleesh, and the Sith race.

I feel like some species need more representation in the game... but NOT more freaking Twilek pole dancers.

Example: What the fk Bioware, I got to Taris and I expected to see a s**tload of Ithorians, because you know...they heal stuff (planets, being a prime example). Instead it was 'nope guess not'.

But besides my slight rant anyone else feel that there should be some species in the game as normal NPCs, companions, or otherwise?

Oh and Zeltrons pwn, Nar Shadaa needs a few of them.

Of course I'd like to see more sentient species in-game. The Star Wars universe has a TON of sentient species, though, so it'd be a bit difficult to put them all in. Besides the usual Humans and Sith, we already have Zabrak, Twi'lek, Rodian, Cathar, Kel Dor, Trandoshan, Wookiee, Jawa, Mon Calamari, Quarren, Gand, Devaronian, etc. in game. They even have Talz and Houk, which I don't see that often. And of course, the Chiss! :cool:

Which other species would be nice to see? I vote for Herglic (are there any in-game?)

My only big disappoint when it comes to species is the lack of Arkanians. A major race that should be well represented ... there was even a point in a class' storyline where Adascorp is involved and I was like ... woot Arkanians ... oh no. None at all.

Also there are Arkanians allied with the Empire during this time ... that would have been a nice race option for characters.

I'd love to see as many new species as they can fit into the game. There are so many interesting ones out there.

As far as PC species go I'd love to be able to play the following:

Nautolan

Togruta

Kel Dor

Feeorin

Falleen

Barabel

Bothan

Cathar

Defel- though they would be hard to make and not be OP.

Gamorean

Gand

Jawa

Mon Calamari

Mrlssi

Nagai

nikto

Rodian

Togarian

Trandoshan

Trianii

Tusken