PvE leveling.

valgar

Hey gang,

Which tree is a good one for PvE leveling of commandos. I played my jedi sent to lvl 40 and it was pretty slow going. I would like to be able to move from group to group without so much down time and being almost dead after every encounter.

Thanks everyone for any feedback!!

It's even easier if you stick with Jorgan and go medic but it's a little slower. I once pulled two -1 elites just to see if I could and came out of the fight ready to roll right into the next one.

Only problem is that that fight lasted nearly 4 minutes...

Edited by DaveYanakov

It's even easier if you stick with Jorgan and go medic but it's a little slower. I once pulled two -1 elites just to see if I could and came out of the fight ready to roll right into the next one.

Only problem is that that fight lasted nearly 4 minutes...

currently medic with Jorgan. Im thinking about going GUnnery just for that reason. (its WAY TOO SLOW) lol

The only real problem I run into as a gunnery spec with Elara is sometime you run into a sith or some such that spams hard hitting internal and elemental attacks which bypass the armor that is your only defense. You can keep a DPS companion alive through those fights much more easily than Elara can do for you. Once in awhile you either need to grab a friend or just come back to it when you've got 3 or 4 levels on the mission.

Im gunnery speced all the way and I use Aric at all times. With that much firepower there is not much need to helaing during a fight. I also use my stun ability alot when dealing with multiple elites or elite/strong mixes.

The rule for keeping your companion geared must be followed or you will have a harder time with any companion you have.