Sith Inquisitor Romance question (companion spoilers)

Alexthree

Hey guys, I had a question about female sith inquisitor options.

I recently picked up Talos and was please to see a 'flirt' option before he even became my companion. Also, he accepts courting gifts. I took this as confirmation that he's romanceable. Now he's at 6k and we're just friends. There was even an option to tell him I'm not into him, which I didn't take.

So my questions are

1- Is he romanceable?

2- If not, why? I get bioware not thinking to make, say, KHEM a romance option but Talos is a human. It seems like an obvious thing to make him a potential romance for sith ladies, yet it seems like he might not be. I'm going to be disappointed if not. He suits my character's personality much better than Revel.

I hope that when they add more relationships that include current companions... it'd be nice if every one had the romance option for every character, so you had 5 choices.

Edited by Alexthree

There's nothing wrong with being a robosexual.

Talos is adorable and sweet. My inquisitor had a hard life, so he makes her happy. It's hard not to go all darkside, with everyone after you, but he makes the world a lil brighter.

But seriously I'd prefer Khem if that were an option. So manly.. and protective... calls me little sith...

I almost want to say yes to this because as my SI I had the option to flirt with him and then turn him down after choosing Andronikos.

That in mind, I'd suggest you max out his affection and chat with him before finishing up with Andronikos etc? I never got the chance to see the outcome if I'd followed through with Talos but based on what I COULD say to him, I would've hazarded a guess that he was an option.

At the very least you can flirt with him and he's utterly adorable, so I'd do it anyway! Even if you can't have him officially, you can always pretend and simply keep Andronikos as a friend. *Nodnod*

EDIT: After all, nearly all the romances 'complete' at around 9k-10k affection which is where you'd be able to definitely confirm it.

Edited by Emphyria

I almost want to say yes to this because as my SI I had the option to flirt with him and then turn him down after choosing Andronikos.

That in mind, I'd suggest you max out his affection and chat with him before finishing up with Andronikos etc? I never got the chance to see the outcome if I'd followed through with Talos but based on what I COULD say to him, I would've hazarded a guess that he was an option.

At the very least you can flirt with him and he's utterly adorable, so I'd do it anyway! Even if you can't have him officially, you can always pretend and simply keep Andronikos as a friend. *Nodnod*

EDIT: After all, nearly all the romances 'complete' at around 9k-10k affection which is where you'd be able to definitely confirm it.

Thanks. It's my only character at the moment so I've never romanced before.

I got Revel to like... 4k affection and he gave me a sword, and while I think I may have picked some [flirt] options I didn't feel like we had any sort of relationship. There definitely wasn't any "fade-to-black" going on.

Hopefully when they add same-sex relationships they add more in general.. and let us 'reset' convos and quests. That'd be ideal.

I had similar problem with my SW. I maxed affection with Quinn way b4 I even got Pierce. Soon after I got Pierce, Quinn asked me to merry him (I left it hanging). I noticed Pierce has flirt options b4 I got him, I decided to go for Pierce instead. So I started slowly gathering affection with Pierce but to my surprise he didn't offer me any flirt options anymore. Then I decided to risk it and try saying "no" to Quinn's proposal that has been hanging in the air for a long time. I also told him that it's best we keep it "professional" from now on. After that was done I got some more affection with pierce so I could talk to him and I got a flirt option with this conversation.

I had similar problem with my SW. I maxed affection with Quinn way b4 I even got Pierce. Soon after I got Pierce, Quinn asked me to merry him (I left it hanging). I noticed Pierce has flirt options b4 I got him, I decided to go for Pierce instead. So I started slowly gathering affection with Pierce but to my surprise he didn't offer me any flirt options anymore. Then I decided to risk it and try saying "no" to Quinn's proposal that has been hanging in the air for a long time. I also told him that it's best we keep it "professional" from now on. After that was done I got some more affection with pierce so I could talk to him and I got a flirt option with this conversation.

Oh.. so maybe if I end things with Revel (not that there's anything going on, but like, make it clear to him I'm not interested) Talos will be into me?

I'm only level 39 but his affection is 6k+, so I was expecting a little flirting.

To use awful jokes my guild has made... If Khem won't devour me, I want Talos to.. hide his artefact in my dig site. :|

Ok misuinformation in this thread is stopping now. Pierce has two flirts accross all of his dialogues. I believe one of these can end with him becoming ykour personal cabana boy, but he never becoems a full fledged romance and has no romantic conflicts with Quinn.

Talos on the other hand has 0 flirt options accross all of his companion conversations. Breaking up with the SI's romantic interest will not suddely give him some.

Ok misuinformation in this thread is stopping now. Pierce has two flirts accross all of his dialogues. I believe one of these can end with him becoming ykour personal cabana boy, but he never becoems a full fledged romance and has no romantic conflicts with Quinn.

Talos on the other hand has 0 flirt options accross all of his companion conversations. Breaking up with the SI's romantic interest will not suddely give him some.

I've been looking for this kind of information for days now, but didn't find anything. All I noticed that on most websites both Quinn and Pierce are described as "romanceable" so I thought they both are available for marriage... apparently not then. Can anyone else confirm this tho?

Isn't it blindingly obvious to you ladies why Talos isn't a female romance candidate? He is clearly an old queen! He is a perfect candidate for same sex relationship if that ever gets introduced.

I suppose you also want to romance the 'rear admiral' Quinn? They are both brilliant gay characters.

Isn't it blindingly obvious to you ladies why Talos isn't a female romance candidate? He is clearly an old queen! He is a perfect candidate for same sex relationship if that ever gets introduced.

I suppose you also want to romance the 'rear admiral' Quinn? They are both brilliant gay characters.

You've just broken my heart. Enjoy.

....You do know that Quinn is the female SW's romanceable companion right?

I think his point is that Quinn would work well as a homosexual option.

And while I'm totally fine with Talos being available to male characters, as a female I'd like it if I could have him.

I will go cry to Revel. He comfort me. Fade-to-black style.

They may make the main romance options for each class romanceable by both males or females, and broaden the selection; they've already said they're developing some new companions already for all of the classes. :D

I'm just hoping they add in a female Zeltron companion, preferably one that isn't under hive-mind control like Vector.

LOL, true. Feel sorry that some ladies actually like Quinn.

Really I just need/want more content with an Andronikos , since my Sith actually is "married" to him now :ph_love_this::sy_empire:

Such a shame it went so fast, wish it got recorded so I just could turn on "replay" or something and rewatch it ;)

Two volatile individuals with the whole galaxy at their feet hm..

[

To use awful jokes my guild has made... If Khem won't devour me, I want Talos to.. hide his artefact in my dig site. :|

that's awful! and it made my day "grin" ;) Talos is the sorta of eccentric, charming type. But I guess im more into the rough/volatile/pirate that is Andronikos :rolleyes:

Confirming my own question... Talos at 10k and he definitely has not had a single flirt option except when I first met him. It really does feel like he was supposed to be an option (maybe for guys as someone upthread suggested) and they didn't add it. Do any other companions accept courting gifts w/o being romanceable?

He actually said something about serving me and my family- and his children serving mine, etc. So... not gay? I guess that isn't canon? I'm so confused. And disappoint.

I just know that I didn't romance Andy; his affection is maxed but I skipped every flirt and we're just buddies. I was given one flirt with Talos which I took but it went no where. I can give him courting gifts, and we've had lots of conversations (it's so easy to make this guy happy) but there is nothing romantic going on. I'm his *** hag, so to speak.

I hope we get new romance options in later expansions because Androni..hkg..os, whatever, didn't interest me and I don't "interest" Talos.