The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Unable to preload - no active account?

Sigvardt

That would be absurd as they had on their website "pre-order and you can play up to 5days in advance." Now why would they leave that there if they know there are unwilling to give you head start. Unless they just want to make a habit of lying to customers before the whole thing even begins which will get ugly quick.

well launch isnt until next tuesday so monday would be head start

my game alreayd patched and email said my early access begins on 13th but i get this no subscription ******** when i log on or try to log on anyway. This is not right to say u have access on 13th in the morning but dont actually give me access i redemed my code in september long time ago i paid the game in full on that day. And still i get this no subscrption ********. thanks for lie bioware

my game alreayd patched and email said my early access begins on 13th but i get this no subscription ******** when i log on or try to log on anyway. This is not right to say u have access on 13th in the morning but dont actually give me access i redemed my code in september long time ago i paid the game in full on that day. And still i get this no subscrption ********. thanks for lie bioware

no it doesnt, it says THE early access begins on the 13th and emails will be sent out when you get in.

The problem is people don't read their e-mail closely enough. Most people don't read every word and this is what causes problem, read every word and read the fine print.

Just for you I re-read each of the 4 e-mails I recived. Including the fine print. No such info.

Edit:

What it does state is that I will get an e-mail later on when I am granted access.

Edited by Sigvardt

The problem is people don't read their e-mail closely enough. Most people don't read every word and this is what causes problem, read every word and read the fine print.

This ^^ and not everyone is a native English speaker. English,especially American English, is so full of nuances,reductions and colloquialisms that it makes English one of the harder languages to master. I speak several languages and at times I still mistranslate or misinterpret phrases and words.

It's important to remember before calling someone out for trolling that 1. Not everyone is American and 2. English is not the cradle tongue for everyone. 3. sometimes people can't be bothered to read all the information and just skim.