Gear Bags...

Kwonjah

I don't know what they were thinking with the RNG for these gear bags... I've opened at least 65+ by now and all I've gotten is,

Champion Earring X3

Champion Gloves X3

Champion Implants X2

Champion Belt

I've been having the absolute WORST luck with these bags.

My friend and I hit 50 together and when we opened our first like 15 bags

I got 1 implant

He got his full set of gear, his weapon 2 implants and an earring

I put up with enough RNG in Aion, I'm starting to think this game is going to be worse with it.

Edited by Kwonjah

I agree how ridicilous are the champion bags. I put so much effort in to PvP and I don't get rewarded at all.

Some guy who has no clue at pvp runs around with 2 purple sabers and nearly all Champion Gear at valor rank 30.

I am Valor Rank 40 on my sorcerer - I have 5 implants and Main Hand

On my Marauder I am Valor Rank 54 and i still miss 9 PvP Pieces.

I put so much effort in this, literally, only thing i do is PvP. And this is how i get rewarded? People who put no effort get geared faster than me.

Ridiculous.

I agree how ridicilous are the champion bags. I put so much effort in to PvP and I don't get rewarded at all.

Some guy who has no clue at pvp runs around with 2 purple sabers and nearly all Champion Gear at valor rank 30.

I am Valor Rank 40 on my sorcerer - I have 5 implants and Main Hand

On my Marauder I am Valor Rank 54 and i still miss 9 PvP Pieces.

I put so much effort in this, literally, only thing i do is PvP. And this is how i get rewarded? People who put no effort get geared faster than me.

Ridiculous.

I know how you feel. I see valor rank 35ish EVERYWHERE with their pvp weapons and 3/5 pieces of their gear

You are correct, farm level 60, enjoy BM tokens.

Oh, I've forgot - there is still RNG in place and some people getting zero BM tokens from 10 bags in a row...

Not from what I've seen. Battlemaster is easier because you don't have a chance to get more than 1 type of item like me >.< and I don't see anyone saying they don't get any BM tokens on this server

Edited by Kwonjah

You are correct, farm level 60, enjoy BM tokens.

Oh, I've forgot - there is still RNG in place and some people getting zero BM tokens from 10 bags in a row...

And to get bags you have to go to that excuse of World PvP ilum. It is the worst and morst frustrating experience I ever had.

Empire just zerging Rep's at spawn, and that is all. I stand there in crowd with my 4 fps and hope to get some kills by pressing Charge randomly.

This game has so many design flaws... It's not because it is new. I am not complaining about the bugs or other flaws, which they will fix with time. But seriously, RNG AND ILUM.

Who thought this is a good idea ? WHO ? SHOW ME ?

These 2 aspects of the game made me feel so frustrated as i never felt before... and i still play it, cause I want to give this game a chance.

Edited by yokubou

im valor 54 and have so far :

1x implant

1x trousers

1x hat

1x earring

and thats all, im just wondering how i keep seeing lvl 34 valor with full gear

well it doesnt matter anymore, allready cancelled this excuse of a so called MMORPG

but infact its a singleplayer game with pvp tagged onto it and some coop.

BW you cant even copy things properly

Edited by SwordoftheStars

Jesus...

Having RNG in aion was bad, it was RNG for making your gear better

But RNG to GET gear? stupid imo. It might actually be better if I actually got **** when I opened it. or not get the same thing more than twice!

I agree opened a tone and have about 6 pieces to show for it, also have freinds with full gear opening less bags. Been lucky enough not to get multiples of the same token so far though. It's like Bioware doesnt know what if statements are i see problems everywhere that should be solvable by a few if statments in thier programming. Cant wait for lvl 60 valor for many reasons.

I agree opened a tone and have about 6 pieces to show for it, also have freinds with full gear opening less bags. Been lucky enough not to get multiples of the same token so far though. It's like Bioware doesnt know what if statements are i see problems everywhere that should be solvable by a few if statments in thier programming. Cant wait for lvl 60 valor for many reasons.

you know there is still RNG with valor 60 and you only can get 2 bags per day ?

for a dumb reason you cant buy bags anymore with valor 60 and there is no reason to pvp after you have the daylies completed

Firstly I agree it's not the best the system, but surly if you have opened that many bags you will have plenty of centurion coms to spend? If so you should still be kitted out in plenty of pvp gear!

If you are skilled, know your rotations, us your cc's, inturupts etc well you should be fine! Even if your kitted out in tier 1 pvp gear you could take someone out in battlemaster gear let alone champion gear!

Once again I agree the system is not fair but get plesure from owning someone who is better geared! ;)

Firstly I agree it's not the best the system, but surly if you have opened that many bags you will have plenty of centurion coms to spend? If so you should still be kitted out in plenty of pvp gear!

If you are skilled, know your rotations, us your cc's, inturupts etc well you should be fine! Even if your kitted out in tier 1 pvp gear you could take someone out in battlemaster gear let alone champion gear!

Once again I agree the system is not fair but get plesure from owning someone who is better geared! ;)

The Centurion Gear sucks it really does lol. I think I'm using 2 pieces of it cause the rest smokes that gear.