Which PvE spec self-heals the best?

Reeny

The only spec that self-heals is annihilation. when your bleeds crit they heal you for 2% of your max hp and when you pop berserk it adds another 1% for 6 crit bleed ticks. The nice part is that berserk (in juyo form) will give your bleeds 100% crit chance so you will basically get 18% of your health back in roughly 3-5 seconds. Your party will also get 6% of their health back. Not a big deal, but every bit helps.

None of our specs are really made for tanking, thats what the juggernaut is for. All 3 of our talent trees are damage.

these self heals are actually pretty significant when you use both berserk and bloodthirst together. definitely enough sustain to keep you up through all of the current solo content and a lot of the heroic 2+ and 4 missions. together with undying rage and some medpacks you won't have to worry about dying :)

these self heals are actually pretty significant when you use both berserk and bloodthirst together. definitely enough sustain to keep you up through all of the current solo content and a lot of the heroic 2+ and 4 missions. together with undying rage and some medpacks you won't have to worry about dying :)

The self heals have nothing to do with how much damage they do; they're a flat % of health/crit.

IMO what your after is the Anhilation spec with the refresh on rupture. its great for pve both raiding end game and lvling. it helps abit in pvp but ideally for pvp youwant to be using rage.

anyway anhilation is what your after combine the bleeds with juyo form and berserk and yo uwill be not only healing yourself but your group aswell. its not alot mind you but it all helps the healers have an easier time of things.

The self heals have nothing to do with how much damage they do; they're a flat % of health/crit.

I think you missed a fact of Bloodthirst. Its +15% damage and healing. So by having Berserk and Bloodthirst up your bleed crit heals are 2% max health + 15% extra healing from Bloodthirst.

Honestly this had never occurred to me before reading his post.

I think you missed a fact of Bloodthirst. Its +15% damage and healing. So by having Berserk and Bloodthirst up your bleed crit heals are 2% max health + 15% extra healing from Bloodthirst.

Honestly this had never occurred to me before reading his post.

i havent really tested it,but during fights if i noticed correctly,you cant have 2 fury effects active together,since if you noticed while having berserk,predation or bloodthirst up,you're not gaining fury,if you popped frnezy,i think the current effect disappear.

i havent really tested it,but during fights if i noticed correctly,you cant have 2 fury effects active together,since if you noticed while having berserk,predation or bloodthirst up,you're not gaining fury,if you popped frnezy,i think the current effect disappear.

you can if you use you level 50 ability :p i do it all the time i get 30 stacks i use berserk then i pop frenzy then use bloodthirst.

The only spec that self-heals is annihilation. when your bleeds crit they heal you for 2% of your max hp and when you pop berserk it adds another 1% for 6 crit bleed ticks. The nice part is that berserk (in juyo form) will give your bleeds 100% crit chance so you will basically get 18% of your health back in roughly 3-5 seconds. Your party will also get 6% of their health back. Not a big deal, but every bit helps.

None of our specs are really made for tanking, thats what the juggernaut is for. All 3 of our talent trees are damage.

this

also gotta mention that the more hp you have the more you're gonna heal in hp, although the percentage is fixed. So PVE gear suits annihilation better as it tends to give little more endurance than pvp set.

with 20k hp you'll heal 600hp per second for with berserk up. Power or surge doesn't help this amount. The only way to increase heals is to get more heals through bleed crits which is by increasing your crit chance. So endurance and crit chance are you primary stats for staying alive longer, if that's what you're looking for.

i think you misread.. i definitely did not say that increased damage increases your heals, however, you CAN stack bloodthirst on top of berserk (using bloodthirst->frenzy->berserk or the opposite) and benefit from the 15% increased healing bloodthirst provides.