I think i found the reason why we get 9k crits

KorwinOfAmber

Was testing adrenals on my sin and found out that if using adrenal, that say.. gives you 1000 armor, in dark charge i actually get 2500 armor.

Which means - adrenal buffs are applied BEFORE talent multiplicators.

Now say you use adrenal that gives you surge and uses ability, thats talented for 50% more critical damage. Say your surge is 50, adrenal is 50, ability buff is 50%. It will be not

75+50=125 surge on that ability, as it should be. But (50+50)*1.5=150

Obviously, the larger the numbers the higher they scale. Some talents and abilities benefit GREATLY from it.

I cant get how Bioware missed such a mechanic...

Interesting topic.

BTW those 9-10k crits are on players in full champion set - guldie got hit like that during this week. Can't imagine how hard they hit those 40-levels who participate in "castle sieges" on ilum for xp. Probably one-shotting some of them.

Edited by Pashgan

Interesting topic.

BTW those 9-10k crits are on players in full champion set - guldie got hit like that during this week. Can't imagine how hard they hit those 40-levels who participate in "castle sieges" on ilum for xp. Probably one-shotting some of them.

you wont find any assasins doing that kind of damage even with stacking.

Welcome to the benefits of Assassins/Shadows 150% Armor Stance, it's the ONLY thing that benefits greatly due the the priority-like % buffs.

It's not the same with Surge or any other stat, just the Assassin/Shadow armor increase.

Edited by AMKSED

Welcome to the benefits of Assassins/Shadows 150% Armor Stance, it's the ONLY thing that benefits greatly due the the priority-like % buffs.

It's not the same with Surge or any other stat, just the Assassin/Shadow armor increase.

No, already tested with other things that can be seein in char window. For example +stats stims are applied before the +% class buffs.