False Emperor Bug??

Not sure if its the flashpoint or what we are doing but here is my issue.

Last night (1-28-12) My guildies and I went into Hardmode FE, got through everything easily and then got to Malgus. We started the fight, everything was going fine and then BAM! Malgus hits 35% (roughly) and we get insta death to all party members.

Thinking that it was a fluke we tried again. Everything is running normal the fight is going just as we have done it many times before and Malgus hits 35% (roughly) and Boom insta death again.

We gave up at this point and decided to save our credits for repairs bill on Ops. Is anyone else having this issue? We are tanking him on the steps leading up to his throne, Kiting in that area during the party wide CC he does, and then moving him out to be knocked off (if we could get to that point). We did have 1 DPS live through the 35% "Kami-Kami-Ka." At the time it hit, he was at full HP with my Bubble on him and he was knocked down to about 10% HP. I have 18k HP and was 1 shotted without a bubble.

Any help is appreciated :)

He Did cast Unlimited Power, (we got the party warning etc) after the 1 shot to the party. I will double check with my group mates to make sure we didn't miss one a few secs prior to it.

That is entirely possible tho as i did forget to tell out tank about those Interupts. Which i just remembered about 5 secs ago lol.

The joys of a speed run before work. :)