Game Freezing after 27 Jan 2012 Update - Why do I need to re-queue

JordOfOz

Dear Bioware

I love your game. This is why I hate when it doesn't work properly. Ever since early access, I have been randomly booted from the server, disconnected for no apparent reason and today the game totally froze on me.

I could live with all this - under normal circumstances you could always log back on and pick up where you left off. Here's the problem. My server has queues. Big queues. Today, just now, when the game froze up on me after just one warzone completed, I logged back in and I was place 679 in the queue. As I type this, I am 587, so I am a little closer, but still around an hour away. The problem is even worse in my circustances. My wife is pregnant. I had to practically beg to get 2 hours so I could go play SWTOR with my friends, who incidentally are still playing and talking to me on skype with no apparent issues. Those of you with children or have currently pregnant partners will probably understand the extreme lengths I had to go to get time to play. This is the only 2 hours I have to play today, and possibly for the rest of the week. Instead of playing, I will be waiting in the queue. The waiting in queue screen is moderately amusing - it tells me that the server is full and informs me of my position in the queue. It's not as much fun as the great game you have made though.

So here is my question. It's rather simple. Why should I have to queue again when less than 30 seconds before I re-logged I was in game?

Really after this much time there should be no more ques's, I really pisses me off to pay for a game I can not play when i have the time to play. I have tried to be understanding with the company but man they seem to be messing stuff up on so many levels.

Fix SWIFTSURE QUE'S