Leveling...

Cruoris

SO your guys' class looks amazingly fun at max level and I am looking to make an alt so I said "Ohey, I could be one of those Sentinel guys"! I will start by saying that the PvP is INCREDIBLY fun, I am that first spec (Watchman) and the damage is nutty and force Leap is AWESOME =D =D =D

That being said, questing makes me want to log out and never play again. I am 100% sure it's just me who's horrid but I literally cannot finish a 3 pull with over 50% HP, some times Kira is low as well! =/

This is generally what I do :

- Leap

- Sweep (for AoE stun of weak/normal)

- Blade Storm

- Spam the focus builders, favoring the one that builds 5

- Unload with Slash at around 6

- Try to keep 1 at all times for interrupt.

What am I doing wrong.

SO your guys' class looks amazingly fun at max level and I am looking to make an alt so I said "Ohey, I could be one of those Sentinel guys"! I will start by saying that the PvP is INCREDIBLY fun, I am that first spec (Watchman) and the damage is nutty and force Leap is AWESOME =D =D =D

That being said, questing makes me want to log out and never play again. I am 100% sure it's just me who's horrid but I literally cannot finish a 3 pull with over 50% HP, some times Kira is low as well! =/

This is generally what I do :

- Leap

- Sweep (for AoE stun of weak/normal)

- Blade Storm

- Spam the focus builders, favoring the one that builds 5

- Unload with Slash at around 6

- Try to keep 1 at all times for interrupt.

What am I doing wrong.

I always had issues with Kira. Not quite sure why so many Sentinel's swear by her. The downtime is long and the room for error is much less. I rolled with T7 until level 35, keeping his gear up. Mount/Dismount outside or dismiss/resummon inside to instantly bring him from dead back to full life. Your downtime gets reduced to 0-2 seconds.

Hard to say what to do without knowing your level and the skills you presently have available, though.

Edited by McVade