BM is a joke

Xerkerlol

WoW - out 8 years

SWTOR - out 1 month

Check.

Game. Set. Match.

jeez u kids are sad. just stop playing and go play WoW if this game is so awful.

If I want to look like I have won an argument I call them a kid that played WoW.

Game. Set. Match. Derp.

Modest adds of multiple equipment adds up to a big number.

But I agree, people in swtor seem to want the gear handed to them literally. SWTOR offered an opportunity to gained high end (not top tiered) gear at a relatively fast and easy pace, even compared to WoW. Yet people are still complaining they can't get geared fast enough.

This line of thinking is a *********** joke. Gear is way easier to get in WoW. You actually have to work to get comms in SWTOR. I can't just AFK and get coms. I have to earn medals. In WoW I could just sit in an AV and collect free gear. It wasn't a random drop. I'm not expecting it to be that easy, but good god, I've been busting my *** to get to rank 60 and I'm still in cent gear.

I don't think anyone wants gear handed to them. I think people just want a clear goal defined for them rather than RNG.

Even if it took a year to get full BM gear people would probably be ok with it so long as they knew "ok 50 more wins and I get that chest piece" or something like that. Right now it's just "Ok I'll do my dailys and get disappointed again gg".

I don't think anyone wants gear handed to them. I think people just want a clear goal defined for them rather than RNG.

Even if it took a year to get full BM gear people would probably be ok with it so long as they knew "ok 50 more wins and I get that chest piece" or something like that. Right now it's just "Ok I'll do my dailys and get disappointed again gg".

Pretty much how I feel. I want to try and plan out my gear, but I can't. What I get in PvE might be the same as what I get in my next RNG bag. Could spend 200k mod-ing/creating an item just to get it in an RNG bag the next day. If I spend my commendations I might get it in my RNG bag, or I might just get nothing, ever, out of 10000 bags, since that's technically possible.

This line of thinking is a *********** joke. Gear is way easier to get in WoW. You actually have to work to get comms in SWTOR. I can't just AFK and get coms. I have to earn medals. In WoW I could just sit in an AV and collect free gear. It wasn't a random drop. I'm not expecting it to be that easy, but good god, I've been busting my *** to get to rank 60 and I'm still in cent gear.

Agree here too. Last time I played WoW it'd take like 10 games to get one piece of gear.

In SWTOR it's 10 games to have a 10% chance to get a piece of gear, that might you might already have.

Edited by savionen

WoW was buggy and had a lot of missing content when it first launched. In fact SWTOR's dev team are setting a standard for addressing and fixing issues associated with their game. Stop comparing a game that has only officially been released a month, with an 8 year old competitor. WoW will win due to the simple fact it has existed longer.

Personally, I wish TOR was more akin to Darkfall, with space emulating EVE. Darkfall was an amazing game, unfortunately the powers managing that license have ground it into the dirt.

I wish TOR had emulated DF's mechanics instead of WoW. PvP would mean something...

if pve'ers can get it then pvp'ers should also.

I know right! Considering how face roll easy the pve content is lol. I'm in a slower progression pve guild than most on my server and already have a few rakata pieces(not sythweaving) as do the rest in my guild that run the Operations. The only challenge I ever see is when people wipe not because how difficult a boss is but because of a stupid Bug.