Cybertech....

TrueEquality

if i can only choose 1 profession to go with cybertech to supply the most and necassary mats to help me get it to 400 without problems which would it be? like for example on my main who is biochem if i had to choose a profession to go with it id choose bionalysis cause i basically mostly care about end game crafted items so for biochem i could just buy the diplomacy mats needed for high end recipes, thanks for the help :)

In order to REACH level 400 Cybertech? Scavenging. You can gain skill points by crafting green gear alone.

Now, if you're Cybertech for the sake of crafting purple gear, then Underworld Trading. Most of the Scavenging materials you need are on the GTN. The Underworld Trading materials are sometimes there and sometimes not, and when they are, they can be extremely expensive.

Either way, though, it's going to be expensive to not have both Scavenging and UT. I made an alt just for that purpose, and it's worked out well.

Hi,

I am level 25 now, and have Cybertech, Scavenging and Slicing. It is true Slicing gives money, BUT if you want to be a good crafter, then get Underworld Trading. I find slicing extremely easy to level, and now i can buy the speeder without problem, but on the other hand I can't craft purple or blue stuff with Cybertech because you need the materials that UT gives.... AND THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE IN THE AUCTION!

I picked up slicing because of a guide on this forum and now i regret it... get UT if you want to craft AND TRADE. The UT materials sell so well in the Auction! I am guessing the purple and blue stuff made with Cybertech would sell quite well too...

maybe I'll delete slicing and go for UT, with 2 companion you can level it fast.

Hi,

I am level 25 now, and have Cybertech, Scavenging and Slicing. It is true Slicing gives money, BUT if you want to be a good crafter, then get Underworld Trading. I find slicing extremely easy to level, and now i can buy the speeder without problem, but on the other hand I can't craft purple or blue stuff with Cybertech because you need the materials that UT gives.... AND THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE IN THE AUCTION!

I picked up slicing because of a guide on this forum and now i regret it... get UT if you want to craft AND TRADE. The UT materials sell so well in the Auction! I am guessing the purple and blue stuff made with Cybertech would sell quite well too...

maybe I'll delete slicing and go for UT, with 2 companion you can level it fast.

I'm finding the same issue.

Can't sell anything I make, its auto pull apart.

I can't even use anything I make. Drops from Quests are better than anything I can create for myself.

Seems a total waste, I'm considering dropping it and grabbing another gathering option and just sell stuff I gather.