The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pyrotech Battlemaster (Video)

Kresky

This is just myself and a couple of guildies in a game of Huttball-- it was a pretty fun game that I decided to post on youtube (I have a few others, but this is the most recent).

(This is part one, part two shows the very narrow victory that is pretty awesome imo)

Also, if you are curious, this was my spec during the game; http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#301hMhZMcZfhrbdhhMc.1

I chose not to pick thermal detonator-- it doesn't fit my rotation nor my playstyle, so criticize me if you like, but I do what works for my character.

*** Finally, I'd like to add that my video description will answer some questions you may have-- if you still have questions just ask, and I will get back to you... Enjoy! ***

Few things:

a) At the beginning you took the expertise buff, then used your adrenal. They don't stack =/

b) Do you typically do everything you can to ignore the ball carrier (opposite team and your team alike) I know you talk about that narrow victory butttttt, think how un-narrow that could've been...

Just curious.

Edited by exphryl

- I really appreciate you telling this information-- I for one had no idea they did not stack, so thank you!

- I must admit being a battlemaster I truly do not care if I win a game or not unless it is for my daily or weekly-- so shame on me, but whatever, each person pays and plays how they wish. The fact that I made note of the narrow victory was simply because I found it something worth pointing out.

each person pays and plays how they wish

Sorry mate, but no.

When you are soloing out somewhere in the world, you can do whatever you want. You can run around naked with Gault, smearing yourself with green jell-o and yelling "I'm a hamster!" It's your money.

But when you sign up for a warzone, you are part of a TEAM. When you don't do a thing to help your team win, that's just unethical. Because for the most part, people do want to win.

Edited by Sabbathius

"Unethical" Lol, come off your high horse, it's a game-- I don't have control over players to force them into accomplishing objectives and either do you. If you want better results make a pre-made imo. Oh, by the way, when I'm running around just killing players (with incredible success if I may add) you don't think that also quantifies as helping my team??

Just because they are not carrying the ball doesn't mean they don't contribute, the players I kill could be;

- healers

- potential ball carriers

- trying to prevent our carrier from scoring

- assisting their carrier make it to our goal

and whatever else you can think of...

Edited by Kresky