Robe sets without shoulder pads/clipping?

Gwena

Edited my post to make my request more clear and specific, and added pics. :)

Hello all!

I have started to play my Consular more and have found some armor that I really like. Unfortunately it is unmoddable, so I was hoping some of you more experienced folks could kindly point me to some orange quality gear sets (that do not have major pieces mysteriously "missing" from the game) with a similar look:

Picture 1

Picture 2 (close up)

For reference, the items shown are green quality and include pieces from the following (identical!) sets: Hapani Scout's, Alderaanian Thermoweave, Cinnagar Thermoweave, and Cinnagar Scout's.

And I'd also love to see any other sets that:

- don't have shoulder pads/do-dads

- have a "skirt", not pants

- are lighter colored

Thanks in advance for any help you can give! :)

Edited by Gwena
clarification, specifics

Thank you both for the suggestions! :)

I checked out the PVP set, and it is nice, but I was hoping for something lighter or more "pastel". The style is close, but there is too much dark brown and gold for my taste.

And the social set on Coruscant looks great! Except that my character cannot wear it. ;_;

Sadly I am out-leveling the set in the pictures, so had to swap for the Omenbringer's pieces I got from quests. It isn't so bad, but if anyone else has suggestions for light colored sets without shoulder pads I'd love to hear them. <3 Even if they are higher level, it is nice to have something to look forward to. ^^

Edited by Gwena