Hello from the Philippines!

_earl

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sino pinayagan lumipat ng oceanic? XD

I have a transfer email. Pinoy Kiwi here, made the account here in NZ so I was eligible. But not transferring my main as he's in a great guild already and we have done so much.

But my brothers and I have made empire alts and still thinking which West Coast Server to transfer them to as the Asia Pac servers give bull***** lag to my brothers in Manila and taiwan. If I can transfer to West Coast and not just Asia Pac alone..

Where to transfer? :)

Any Pinoys in Tarro Blood? Our Empire alts are there, pm me ingame for a chat! Isubomo or D'laanmo.

Or any Republic Pinoys in The Shadowlands? Our mains are there. PM me, Sibb'Makua of Old Republic Dads. :)

Edited by Sibakero

Any Pinoys in Tarro Blood? Our Empire alts are there, pm me ingame for a chat! Isubomo or D'laanmo.

I mostly play on Tarro Blood. My main's a 50 Gunslinger but I have a 16 Powertech named Zeraav. I plan on (eventually) making a character on the Asia Pacific Servers once more Servers pop up.

Additionally, when'd you get your transfer email? I'm pretty much still waiting on mine...

Edited by AngeloftheEnd

I mostly play on Tarro Blood. My main's a 50 Gunslinger but I have a 16 Powertech named Zeraav. I plan on (eventually) making a character on the Asia Pacific Servers once more Servers pop up.

Additionally, when'd you get your transfer email? I'm pretty much still waiting on mine...

Hi Angel, is your gunslinger and Powertech both on Tarro blood? Where are you playing from NZ as well? Cause the new APAC servers are only good for Aussies and Kiwis, hell for other than those 2. So yeah, until they fix that issue, I'm gonna stay away from those servers foe now.

I got mine last friday, march 02. maybe they've been sending it based on when you first played the game? I was in Early access as early as Dec 13. maybe..

Anyway, great to hear there are other Pinoys in Tarro Blood! Will send your PT an ingame mail soon! see ya! :D