wonderful launch :)

Sarfux

You know that this is a very smooth launch for the actual game right guys? It's just you QQers that say "it sucks!" cause you aren't in the game...but actually...the game is running VERY smoothly.

Don't say crap that is negative and is not true just out of frustration. BioWare/EA doesn't deserve it. They didn't HAVE to bump the early access to 2 more days so it's 7 days...they didn't even HAVE to allow us the chance to get Early Access. Stop being such whiners. When you get in the game, you will forget all about in anyway and then you will think to yourself, "this was actually a very good way to get people in the game. BioWare you guys are good thinkers."

It's ALWAYS like this in the world with anything...everybody thinks THEY are the ones who should be number 1. Stop being so close minded and know they have to have MILLIONS of people on this game, that's a hard thing to do

BioWare, keep it up you are doing a tremendous job :)

I was just about to post nearly this exact same thing. Thumbing through the forums, I see so many people who are talking about how stupid it is that they're rolling out the early access in waves ("Why am I not in yet?"), or about how poorly BioWare is managing server load. Guess what, folks? The game isn't officially released yet! Count yourselves among the lucky if you're in at all. If you pre-ordered and you're not in yet, but are just waiting for early access, still count yourselves among the lucky. BioWare doesn't have to offer early access; they're doing us a favor by doing so. Stop looking your gift horse in the mouth.

Whew! Had to get that out of my system.

You know that this is a very smooth launch for the actual game right guys? It's just you QQers that say "it sucks!" cause you aren't in the game...but actually...the game is running VERY smoothly.

Don't say crap that is negative and is not true just out of frustration. BioWare/EA doesn't deserve it. They didn't HAVE to bump the early access to 2 more days so it's 7 days...they didn't even HAVE to allow us the chance to get Early Access. Stop being such whiners. When you get in the game, you will forget all about in anyway and then you will think to yourself, "this was actually a very good way to get people in the game. BioWare you guys are good thinkers."

It's ALWAYS like this in the world with anything...everybody thinks THEY are the ones who should be number 1. Stop being so close minded and know they have to have MILLIONS of people on this game, that's a hard thing to do

I agree

I for one have no problem with getting in late seeing as everything's relative. It really helped curb my resentment to know new servers will be coming up tomorrow so I'm not forced to start on a server with max level players already.

Yay for new servers. Only thing that sucks is any progression rankings are skewed, I'm sure late comers will still catch up eventually but there will be no confetti for the 1st group to down a raid boss/reach high PvP ranks. If the community is OK with that, this style of launch is valid in my book.

Incredibly smooth launch thus far, we'll have to see what happens when everyone is able to grab their boxes and physical copies.

But I've seen MMOs down for days at launch, and even if I can't play right now, I will be able to soon, and I'm not worried at all about the stability (first time I can say that at an MMO launch).

Whining and brown nosing in the same post? WIN!!!! :p

This! +1

Hi there!

While we appreciate your positive attitude and are happy you're enjoying the game we do ask that all new threads posted here in General Discussion be on-topic and relevant to Star Wars: The Old Republic. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.