2v-r8

Linktm

Ok, so... I like the concept that you can bring him around with you as a heal-bot, that's pretty neat. But... I'm wondering a few things here...

#1. Does he get companion skins/paint jobs like everyone else?

#2. Does he actually have any unique dialogue or anything at all during quests and such?

I realize that he's sort of like a half companion, with no affection or individual quests, but... I'm kind of hoping he gets upgraded sooner or later to at least be a little more robust then "personal droid slave".

Ok, so... I like the concept that you can bring him around with you as a heal-bot, that's pretty neat. But... I'm wondering a few things here...

#1. Does he get companion skins/paint jobs like everyone else?

#2. Does he actually have any unique dialogue or anything at all during quests and such?

I realize that he's sort of like a half companion, with no affection or individual quests, but... I'm kind of hoping he gets upgraded sooner or later to at least be a little more robust then "personal droid slave".

I just want a turn off voice option for the ship droid.

Is that so hard, Bioware?

If your a Jedi knight (I think you are, or the sith counterpart) Yes you get a healer later and its better,

My driod is called C2 and I really really want to launch him out of an airlock, EVERYTIME I get on my ship he sounds like a cronic buttkisser.

I sent him on a combat mission and made him suicide just to shut him up.