Fix Berserk/Predation/Bloodthirst Party Buff

WokeSmeed

When Berserk/Predation/Bloodthirst is activated in an OPS group, only the 4 people in your party will get the buff, not the whole OPS.

This should change imo, cuz what's the use of having bloodthirst if only 4 people of the ops can use it :/

Wahaha, wondered why at the beginning of huttball people are lagging behind when i throw up Predation @ Start.

When Berserk/Predation/Bloodthirst is activated in an OPS group, only the 4 people in your party will get the buff, not the whole OPS.

This should change imo, cuz what's the use of having bloodthirst if only 4 people of the ops can use it :/

This game is very similar to wow, in Vanilla this is how group buffs work. Maybe at higher level caps they will change this.

I know it says "party" in the tooltip, but what's the point of having party buffs that the whole ops group can't use?

Let's say you have a 16 man ops group, and in your party there are only tanks. You pop up Bloodthirst, just to see that it doesn't have ANY use becuz there is no dps in your ops group that benefits from it.

I know it's working as intended, but imo it should affect the whole ops group, and not just your party.

Edited by WokeSmeed

I know it says "party" in the tooltip, but what's the point of having party buffs that the whole ops group can't use?

Let's say you have a 16 man ops group, and in your party there are only tanks. You pop up Bloodthirst, just to see that it doesn't have ANY use becuz there is no dps in your ops group that benefits from it.

I know it's working as intended, but imo it should affect the whole ops group, and not just your party.

Then switch the groups how you want it and take MORE marauders.

Make a DPS group or a defensive group. I usually put my healers with the tank and my marauder joins the dps group. In a 16-man raid, take more marauders and don't stack ranged DD's like madness....

Then your Ops leader should arrange the group better. Maras should be in the the DPS section for Bloodthirst