Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Again Thank You BioWare.

Lord_Karsk

Today i must have joined 10 matches the Republic have lost and were i join

an alredy lost match. And now finally we winn 1 match because of a good team

that actually knows what teamwork is. Butt guess what.........

I'm still on my daily 0/3 warzone matches wonn.

So to quote 2 players ingame after the match: Unsubbed.

Not me, i'm gonna stick around a little longer.See if

your dev team after how many weeks, knowing that this issue

exist can actually fix it.

But like so many others who have lost faith in you, i dont think so......

And your constructive criticism is?

This is a known issue that has been brought up here many times. Yours will not be the first and last of these issues. Developer blog has made it clear that they will deal with the bug fixes and it's their top priority.

Further whining does not solve this problem, especially when it comes together with futile threats of unsubscribing.

Fixed an issue that could prevent players from receiving mission rewards for completing Warzones.

Just when the f did mission reward become mission complete.

A reward is an item.The test server notes is not clear on this

unless the devs have said it someplace else. Not that it matters.

This is an old bug that should have been fixed a long time ago.

Doesnt matter, PvP have so many issues anyways.

Just when the f did mission reward become mission complete.

A reward is an item.The test server notes is not clear on this

unless the devs have said it someplace else. Not that it matters.

This is an old bug that should have been fixed a long time ago.

Doesnt matter, PvP have so many issues anyways.

This game is 2 months old "Long time ago" doesn't exist. (insert star wars joke here)

And, as others have mentioned, you can't get a reward for a quest unless you get credit for completing it.

Patch notes are meant to be bullet points, not in depth explanations.

Fanbois have to realize that criticism is valid. This game heavily lacks endgame content, and pvp is lackluster at best. Bugs are a whole other issue. The game has promise but I doubt through lots of mmo experience it will get fixed in time. There are just too many issues.

Should have waited another year before release.

And please....no "But WoW was terrible when it first came out!" Yes I know this...and I also know how patetically low gamer expectations are when we base out expectations off of a gmae that came out almost 10 years ago. This is not the first mmo flop. The industry in and of itself cannot produce good games anymore.

You're right, it's not like they had a beta or anything. :rolleyes:

a beta of what? a few months with a Fraction of the players, server load, support tickets and exploiters that this game had in the first weekend of launch?

Beta's are great to stress test focused area's of the game. But there will ALWAYS be new bugs found once it opens up to the general population. There isn't a single game where this isn't the case.

Fanbois have to realize that criticism is valid. This game heavily lacks endgame content, and pvp is lackluster at best. Bugs are a whole other issue. The game has promise but I doubt through lots of mmo experience it will get fixed in time. There are just too many issues.

And please....no "But WoW was terrible when it first came out!" Yes I know this...and I also know how patetically low gamer expectations are when we base out expectations off of a gmae that came out almost 10 years ago. This is not the first mmo flop. The industry in and of itself cannot produce good games anymore.

Most of these bugs weren't apparent UNTIL release. Testing a game with a few thousand players is nothing like hosting dozens of servers and over a million players. Small bugs that rarely (if ever) happened in beta are suddenly game breaking because of the additional server load.

Delaying another year might work out SOME of these bugs, but it would likely just create more of them as Bioware optimized their systems around a much SMALLER population.

Fans do know the criticism is valid but they also know that if hou don't use the brain you got and read tbe developer responses and ptr patch notes before complaining you just look stupid.

loads of MMO experience eh? you played wow for a couple months?

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback on the forums and we're sorry to see you go! We do value all constructive feedback, so we encourage you to post your specific concerns in a relevant thread, especially in areas you’d like to see the game improve, like the one linked below.

** Definitive PvP Bug List **

We're closing this thread now. Thanks!