Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How dumb am I?

cptnUnderpant

So I was wondering to myself today, as a level 19 sorc why don't I have heal yet? So I'm facing the boss for the quest Into The Pit, and I was continually getting *****. I ask on general for some tips, and everyone tells me to support khem val/keep back. I tell them I don't have heal, they say why not. I say I've never seen it before.

The next five minutes were punctuated by facepalms and curse words. I did not realize there was a separate tab in the trainer menu for sorcerer's.

How dumb am I?

So I was wondering to myself today, as a level 19 sorc why don't I have heal yet? So I'm facing the boss for the quest Into The Pit, and I was continually getting *****. I ask on general for some tips, and everyone tells me to support khem val/keep back. I tell them I don't have heal, they say why not. I say I've never seen it before.

The next five minutes were punctuated by facepalms and curse words. I did not realize there was a separate tab in the trainer menu for sorcerer's.

How dumb am I?

There are no dumb questions.Just stupid answers. Remember that mate and you are golden.

OP you are not dumb. It is not well explained that there are tabs for training.

At least now you know and did the right thing. Let others know to look for the tabs.

If anything that makes you smart not dumb.

Edited by Romiz

There are no dumb questions.Just stupid answers.

That was probably made vividly clear by the reaction he got from the idiots in chat.

Amazing how many people have become permanently brain damaged after playing that 'other' game.

OP, quite a few people have missed that tab. It doesn't make you dumb, it just makes you the victim of a poorly designed UI.

How dumb am I?

No big deal. You learned.

Buddy, Everybody makes mistakes. What do we do with that? We LEARN from our mistakes.

The real douches are those who were facepalming and cursing you.

You are not dum in any least bit, you made a mistake, therefore you learn from it.

Don't worry OP. I was in the same boat. My first character was a Sage and people asked me to come heal but I never responded because I thought I did something wrong and had no healing spells.

I actually canceled my sub because of this, but I resubbed after my workbuddy told me to look into the other tab. I was already lvl18 or so.

Edited by Gehoornde

We all have our nooby moments. I too didn't realize about the tab until I was 15 or 16. My friend who I leveled with (also a sorc) had spells I didn't, and I wondered how the hell he got them. I felt like an idiot when I finally clicked over on the other tab and saw all the spells I could learn.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.