Please BW make every 30 conescutive warzone loss count as quest credit.

Leoxastarth

Its a pretty simple request, and fair I think, at least give us something more than crappy medals, And I am in all honesty serious, make ever 30th consecutive warzone loss count as a 'win' in your daily, I have missed out on 4 days of dailies because for some reason on my server, empire loses all the time, maybe Ive just been unlucky in the sense that we even lose the imp vs imp huttball games, either way, 34 games done so far, every single one a loss, I really wanna complete my daily, cant you add a more fair system? Or at least make sever transfer available already...

Let''s say on average a warzone takes 12 minutes to complete (some end early some go the entire time).

If you got an instant queue, you'd be looking at 360 minutes (6 hours) to lose 30 in a row. And you won't get instant queues, so lets call it an even 400 minutes (6 hours 40 minutes).

This means it would take you 1200 minutes (20 hours!) to complete your daily!

So, how does your solution help you at all? It doesn't, you're trolling and you're bad at it !!! Ur just mad bro, say it

Let''s say on average a warzone takes 12 minutes to complete (some end early some go the entire time).

If you got an instant queue, you'd be looking at 360 minutes (6 hours) to lose 30 in a row. And you won't get instant queues, so lets call it an even 400 minutes (6 hours 40 minutes).

So, how does your solution help you at all? It doesn't, you're trolling and you're bad at it !!! Ur just mad bro, say it

At least I can do my daily in a week.

Im not trolling, and how is my solution bad? Ive played 30+ games, with them all being losses, me saying I should get quest credit for that is me trolling? No of course not, you havent been in the same situation, so immediately you dismiss everything as trolling, just showing yourself off as selfish and ignorant, oh and p.s. to the guy who asked, my champ bags are only either empty (just centurion commendations) or, have only unassmbled relic, currently, got entire centurion set, valor rank 60, + 6 spare champions relics in storage :) RND - progression, how 'skilled' players do it ;D :D.

BW is the troll here not me, its a simple suggestion and a fair one, if anyone has been in my position before, they know what I mean, if you havent, and you disagree with this, your just snobby and selfish, since someone playing 30 games and getting 1 quest objective completion from that does not harm you.

I just started PvPing after hitting 50 and I gotta say I'm quite discouraged.I probably win 1 out of 10 games, and somehow I'm always top one or 2 heals in my crappy level 50 blue gear, and there are people in full pvp epics healing less than me.

Not to mention I've got 5 ear pieces from stupid bags. This RNG stuff is nonsense. What would happen if I finally got enough commendations to buy an item, so I buy some gloves for example, then I get the champion gloves from my next bag. Well look at that. A whole crap load of bags / commendations wasted because of this terrible terrible gear system.

I want to like this game so much, but the more I play it the more frustrated I become with it. Don't even get me started on Illum.....

Lol that is terrible, sorry for ya buddy. I do get stuck with ****** teams quite often. I find that early around noon or even before is the best time to pvp around my server. Win majority of games at that time. In the evening lots of scrubs join up and warzones begin to suck real bad for solo queue.

Solid premade group will still rock though, join a pvp guild.

I just started PvPing after hitting 50 and I gotta say I'm quite discouraged.I probably win 1 out of 10 games, and somehow I'm always top one or 2 heals in my crappy level 50 blue gear, and there are people in full pvp epics healing less than me.

Not to mention I've got 5 ear pieces from stupid bags. This RNG stuff is nonsense. What would happen if I finally got enough commendations to buy an item, so I buy some gloves for example, then I get the champion gloves from my next bag. Well look at that. A whole crap load of bags / commendations wasted because of this terrible terrible gear system.

I want to like this game so much, but the more I play it the more frustrated I become with it. Don't even get me started on Illum.....

Yep pretty much all of this is how it goes for me too, I gave up on Ilum like two days ago, our server has low republic population, and our Ilum consists of 6 people farming armaments in central, which roughly takes around 2-3 hours to complete IF, only IF you are good at being able to grab the armaments fast.

honestly yeah you should get a acheivment for that you would have to be trying to lose that much and then still might take a couple weeks to get such a bad streak of luck

I have had some bad days but even then I got 1 or 2 wins in a couple hours

Edited by Vis-Tecum

hah, I'm trolling? Coming from the dude who claims to have lost 30 in a row. Everyone knows your full of **** and are just whining about a couple losses. More queuing, less QQ'ing

btw, your logic makes perfect sense, Im lying about losing 30 games, but my suggestion is to get a quest objective update after 30 losses, yeah, Its obvious who is full of what here,

Edited by Leoxastarth