I LOVE this game, wish I could actually play it.

Plovoon

So I find this game really enjoyable. I understand a lot of peoples complaints about different parts of the game, and there will always be something that needs fixing. (thats how an MMO works!) But the lag is so bad that I can't even play the game effectively. I've never played without it constantly lagging. Sometimes it even freezes completely, and by the time it starts working again, I am dead. It just doesn't make it practical to keep playing.

I really love to play and I bought a three month subscription, so I am going to keep playing till that runs out, but if I still can't do a flashpoint because my character can't keep up, I'm going to have to stop. :(

I know a lot of people are having this problem, and it seems like the most important thing to fix because anyone who can't play the game honestly will leave not like all the people threatening to quit over one thing they don't like.

I think it is a little bit a latency, but it is mostly FPS. and I am running windows 7 through Parallels Desktop on my Macbook Pro. I know that it probably runs a little slower whenever its on something like Parallels, but not to the point it is unplayable because everything works great on it but this game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.