The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

GTN Question

Arithius

Hi all,

Where are the GTN terminals for the republic, i have seen the one on Nar Shaddaa, and coruscant, im guessing there is on on the republic fleet, but are there any others?

this would be so much easier if they were all linked instead of having to go to each planet and check each one

Hi all,

Where are the GTN terminals for the republic, i have seen the one on Nar Shaddaa, and coruscant, im guessing there is on on the republic fleet, but are there any others?

this would be so much easier if they were all linked instead of having to go to each planet and check each one

Capital planets and the Fleet should be the same markets. The only one different is Nar Shadaa, which is separate but allows cross-faction trading.

Capital planets and the Fleet should be the same markets. The only one different is Nar Shadaa, which is separate but allows cross-faction trading.

ok so by checking nar shadaa and the fleet i should see all current trades available?

thanks for the reply

ok so by checking nar shadaa and the fleet i should see all current trades available?

thanks for the reply

Yep! You got it.

You'll notice a vast difference in the amount of goods available as well. Most people avoid Nar Shadaa (why, I don't know... convenience? Technically, it's a much bigger market to sell to).