Weird ways you think the stories connect (possible spoilers)

Kaspel

That is to say, as I play the different stories, I often hear about certain events and connect them to other events in the other stories. For example:

The Jedi Knight got to Ord Mantell on the same shuttle that the Trooper did.

Vette got to Korriban by stowing away on the same shuttle that Kira left Korriban on.

The Jedi Knight story happens a few years after the Sith Warrior story, for the above reason and also for super spoilery ones.

The Smuggler and Risha were Mako's parents (not sure if this one gets disproved in Mako's story or not).

Anybody else do this, or is it just me? I'd like to here some other people's weird theories. Flashpoints and non-class quests are obviously exempt from this (except possibly empire ones connected to republic ones).

That is to say, as I play the different stories, I often hear about certain events and connect them to other events in the other stories. For example:

The Jedi Knight got to Ord Mantell on the same shuttle that the Trooper did.

Vette got to Korriban by stowing away on the same shuttle that Kira left Korriban on.

The Jedi Knight story happens a few years after the Sith Warrior story, for the above reason and also for super spoilery ones.

The Smuggler and Risha were Mako's parents (not sure if this one gets disproved in Mako's story or not).

Anybody else do this, or is it just me? I'd like to here some other people's weird theories. Flashpoints and non-class quests are obviously exempt from this (except possibly empire ones connected to republic ones).

Impossible for the JK to be after the SW. How can you be the New Emperor's Wrath if the old one is still there?

I think you might just be making too many assumptions.:)

Smuggler to Warrior connection:

Vette and Risha were childhood friends. Although that's less supposition than an actual piece of their backstories. The realization of this made the universe feel really tiny.

Edited by Rhudian

Smuggler to Warrior connection:

Vette and Risha were childhood friends. Although that's less supposition than an actual piece of their backstories. The realization of this made the universe feel really tiny.

I'd love to see Vette, Risha, and Kira all meet up in a neutral bar.

My friends and I thought about this.

One was Lt. Pierce reforming a commando squad to fight against some Republic forces on Tatooine. He'll come back disappointed and say that he fought Havoc squad which beat them back.

Quinn can talk about how he and Elara Dorne competed against each other to be at the top of their class.

Doc can include hearing about Elara's medic abilities and include a conversation about Gault.

Would also be interesting seeing your mirrored characters in the same storyline. Like having your SW/JK go through a story and meeting another one of your characters that is a JK/SW.

In Doc's companion questline, Kaliyo shows up on the JK's boat, as a paid "hostage" to ensure Doc's safe passage back and forth from Hutta while he doctors Nem'ro. She alludes to having been sexually involved with Doc at some point in the past. Later in the story, Doc misses out on his big medical-research break because a bounty hunter (probably the Bounty Hunter) has assassinated Nem'ro, and the review boards can't verify the success of his treatment. One wonders whether Doc, who mentions having served on Hutta, Alderaan, Nar Shadaa, and Ord Mantell, has crossed paths with the Trooper, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter, and/or Imperial Agent in any significant way. Edited by Meira_Arirai