Annihilate: Can it crit?

Etoh

I've been level 50 for about 2 weeks now and I've never strayed from the Annihilation tree, though it has come to my attention that the damage on the skill Annihilate seems to be a little wonky. By this I mean that it has never hit harder than the tool tip says is possible, and often times it hits for significantly less. For example, with full 5 stacks of Juyo the tool tip indicates that the skill hits from 2800 - 3300 damage. This being said, I have never seen Annihilate hit harder than 3300 damage, and half of the time it hits for less than 2000. This seems impossible to me considering I have been stacking nearly all crit and surge due to its prevalence on most Marauder gear, and blowing 5 rage to hit for 1.5k is just ridiculous when a good vicious slash will hit for that much almost every time.

Can any other Annihilation Marauders speak to this?

Also my extra stats are as follows:

26.3% Crit Chance

70.43 Crit Multiplier

342.6 Bonus Damage

Are you factoring armor?

Check how much your armor reduces damage by. Plus Expertise. Plus passive damage reduction

You're right, take out 20-30% and that would be about right.

Touche good sirs.

I've been level 50 for about 2 weeks now and I've never strayed from the Annihilation tree, though it has come to my attention that the damage on the skill Annihilate seems to be a little wonky. By this I mean that it has never hit harder than the tool tip says is possible, and often times it hits for significantly less. For example, with full 5 stacks of Juyo the tool tip indicates that the skill hits from 2800 - 3300 damage. This being said, I have never seen Annihilate hit harder than 3300 damage, and half of the time it hits for less than 2000. This seems impossible to me considering I have been stacking nearly all crit and surge due to its prevalence on most Marauder gear, and blowing 5 rage to hit for 1.5k is just ridiculous when a good vicious slash will hit for that much almost every time.

Can any other Annihilation Marauders speak to this?

Also my extra stats are as follows:

26.3% Crit Chance

70.43 Crit Multiplier

342.6 Bonus Damage

your crit is fine just working on power and surge

Try to get as much crit as you can especially for pvp, because it will directly affect your lifetime as annihilation specced.

Unfortunately for annihilation spec pvpler the best set you can wear is not the pvp set.

Especially given you don't need to care about 12% dmg reduction, because PvE set will increase your life by more then 12%.

Damage wise it is a tough call, but you will have more crit chance and power due to increased strength without DR hits on critical rating, which is fabulous.

When you have 16k HP in PvP with expertise you have 17.6k EHP if we are talking a taking additive stacking, so there is a chance it is even less.

With PvE gear 19-20k will be reachable and the amound of HP and baiting you can do with berserk goes up through the roof.

At 20k HP your berserk will give you 3600 HP if you add frenzy on top of it you could regenrate 7200 HP in mere seconds.

Don't even doubt the reachable 20k HP, they are alont implants and trinket switch would net you around 150+ endurance difference.

Try to get as much crit as you can especially for pvp, because it will directly affect your lifetime as annihilation specced.

Unfortunately for annihilation spec pvpler the best set you can wear is not the pvp set.

Especially given you don't need to care about 12% dmg reduction, because PvE set will increase your life by more then 12%.

Damage wise it is a tough call, but you will have more crit chance and power due to increased strength without DR hits on critical rating, which is fabulous.

When you have 16k HP in PvP with expertise you have 17.6k EHP if we are talking a taking additive stacking, so there is a chance it is even less.

With PvE gear 19-20k will be reachable and the amound of HP and baiting you can do with berserk goes up through the roof.

At 20k HP your berserk will give you 3600 HP if you add frenzy on top of it you could regenrate 7200 HP in mere seconds.

Don't even doubt the reachable 20k HP, they are alont implants and trinket switch would net you around 150+ endurance difference.

woth 25% buffed with IA its a 45% chance on dots.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.