What is your best guess on how Bioware will fix faction imbalance?

Chiricahua

umm, personally i think an easy and fair fix should be, u can only get in groups and by who does the most dmg to the target, so you won't see a huge mob always together zerging people down...

so O.Ps would be useless, which i see no needed for OPs anyways in illum,

or keep the ops but give the faction with the lower numbers in illum a buff, so for example 30 reps in illum and 100 imps, for each imp extra on republic the republic would get a 1% dmg buff, so 100 - 30 = 70% sure that sounds alittle high no doubt, but when those 30 are jumping into the swarm and atleast they will be able to kill a good number of imps before wiping out, instead of 3-4 max and the swarm swallows them whole.

would also force imps to split up into instances cuz they wouldn't want the buff to reach high numbers..

They already did "fix" it with same faction warzones. It's like what happened in STO with Klingons.

Man, I didn't know they did that with Klingons. No wonder that game nose dived into the ground. All the best pvpers were Klingon. They face rolled Star Flleet all the time. They also got no love. STO really shorted them pretty bad on ships and content at launch. The devs at STO were to stupid to realize most players absolutely adored the whole Klingon mythos - honor and all that stuff.