The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Know what we need...

SpikeRosered

Agreed. I've been looking for a specific lower robe for my Jedi Sage for four days now. The only resources I've found that give a location are apparently not giving the correct location, 'cause I can't get it there. I've posted here in General over the past three days, and nobody has answered. Kind of disappointing, since I haven't found a damn thing else I want to wear on that character... unless Cedonia Teraan's outfit can be acquired. >.>

Yea I suspected people would post Torhead, but as you said there aren't a lot of pictures there yet. I guess I'm spoiled as I started playing WoW during Wrath and at that point the resources for the game were pretty amazing.

What's funny (sad) is that I mostly want this for my SI, but to be completely honest from what I've seen there are really only THREE general designs for a SI. (you could almost say two actually)

Dark Robes with a hood (low level)

Metal collar top meant to be worn with a helmet (high level)

The clown looking PvP item set

There are some variations of these with some having a little more or less armor or style on them but that's about it. And I really don't think I'm being picky there, people who have SI's know! Once you hit level 30 your looks is going to be pretty static for the rest of the experience.