Problem with chat?

Joonbeams

Logged in last night, suddenly couldn't chat. What's so upsetting is that I finally found a pug ready to do a flashpoint with me, then suddenly I couldn't send my chats. I could type but not send. So the players assumed I was being a di** and I got bounced out of the group. So frustrating. Tried everything - ctrl-u twice, re-logging, etc. Is this a known issue? Easy fix? Something I did? Also posted this in customer service forum but I want to see if anyone has a simple fix.

It happened when the game was first released. The guild/party chat would stop working. The workaround at the time was to /gquit and get invite back to reset it.

Thanks. Pretty sure I tried that. Problem was, it seemed like "ENTER" key was just dead. Nothing would send. Hard enough to get groups and the time I do, the chat is busted - or, quite possibly, I jiggered something wrong.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.