Is the timeline ever going to be finished?

BoazX

I remember them saying they were not going to all come out before the game released, but they haven't had a single update on it since the game came out. Just wondering when they would release more.

Well, eventually the universe will succumb to heat-death and everything will pretty much come to an end, but I don’t think that’s what you’re talking about. On that point though, what is it that you are talking about? What is this “they”, “all”, and “it” you are referring to?

Edited by Illumisar

Well, eventually the universe will succumb to heat-death and everything will pretty much come to an end, but I don’t think that’s what you’re talking about. On that point though, what is that you are talking about? What is this “they”, “all”, and “it” you are referring to?

ACting stupid or just are?

it: The timeline

they: developers

Dude, your lack of command of English seems to be fairly low on the list of challenges you face in life. Sorry if my question offended your thin-skinned *** but what you wrote was ambiguous at best and closer to nonsensical even taking into account context at worst. YOUR problem, not mine...

Edit: And the "they" in "they were not going to all come out" obviously does not refer to the devs. Even you can't make heads or tails out of what you wrote...

Edited by Illumisar

Dude, your lack of command of English seems to be fairly low on the list of challenges you face in life. Sorry if my question offended your thin-skinned *** but what you wrote was ambiguous at best and closer to nonsensical even taking into account context at worst. YOUR problem, not mine...

Edit: And the "they" in "they were not going to all come out" obviously does not refer to the devs. Even you can't make heads or tail out of what you wrote...

Sigh... You are an idiot.

With your perfect mastery of the English language you cant even grasp a simple sentence by reading the freaking title and filling in the they and it words.

Can't even tell who you are replying to. Me or op.

Lemme help you:

first they: timelines

second they: devs

Lol.

Edit: Op is clearly not English or very young. No need to bash his head in for it.

Edited by Iznigoe

Wow, saw this thread had replied and was hoping for answers myself, instead I found an uninformed (we all are sometimes) in’duh’vidual. But attacking others because you don’t know what is going on is unhelpful, and kind of like walking into a class and punching the teacher just because you don’t immediately grasp the concept.

So here’s some clarification and I hope we all get an answer.

http://www.swtor.com/info/holonet/timeline

My reply to the OP was a legitimate question as to what he was inquiring after – did “they were not going to all come out” refer to simple content updates, timeline expanding expansions, something in between, or something entirely else. What I wrote did not “bash his head in”. More insouciant than you were happy with, obviously, but I’m sure that you can’t easily or decisively determine specifically what the OP was actually asking either.

And yeah, I mistook your reply for the OP’s on a quick read. My bad, and apologies for confusing him for you. On balance though I’d absolutely prefer to continue the convo with the OP than you because while the OP simply asked a poorly phrased question he didn’t do anything to suggest that he’s anywhere near the sort of poor tempered *** you seem to be.

Sorry for giving others the opportunity to derail the thread. BoazX – what is it exactly that you’re wondering about? And when you say "finished" what exactly do you mean?

Edited by Illumisar