Watchmen Raiding Spec

Naroga

Anyone that doesn't have melee accuracy at 105% doesn't understand how accuracy and the Avoidance of your target work. After 100% yes you will never Miss, but you will be parryed. You need another 5% and it cancels out the 5% nontank players and NPC's avoidance so that you will not be parryed/dodge/deflected thus the 3% talent from combat is needed unless you have 105% melee accuracy.

Normal ops = 1 week lockout. HM Flashpoints = locked out til 6am.

This. We clear ops in one evening usually (EV on Tuesday and KP on Thursday) and the mop up anything that is left on hard or nightmare over the weekend. So hard mode FPs are awesome during the week once dailies are done - and trust me, you'll want to keep doing them to pay the repair bills. We're bringing new folks onto the team often and it's nice to pull them through instances to gear up before raid night too.

But I certainly won't say you're playing wrong! As long as you're having fun, keep on keepin' on :D

Anyone that doesn't have melee accuracy at 105% doesn't understand how accuracy and the Avoidance of your target work. After 100% yes you will never Miss, but you will be parryed. You need another 5% and it cancels out the 5% nontank players and NPC's avoidance so that you will not be parryed/dodge/deflected thus the 3% talent from combat is needed unless you have 105% melee accuracy.

Take another look. The accuracy display is misleading. The only skill that uses a base 90/57% accuracy is Strike. Every other skill is a "Special Attack" (dataminers have confirmed every other skill is flagged "Special attack:True", meaning they have base 100/67% accuracy. It's absolutely retarded.

The 3% Combat talent is completely useless unless you rely on offhand damage.

I thought I read somewhere that special attack accuracy capped at 10%(so 110%)vs. Operation bosses, as they had a 10% parry/deflection chance.

Basic accuracy caps at 110%. Special caps at 120%. Only reason to go above ~95% basic/~105% special is either you can't avoid the accuracy or you're running Ataru.