Pyro Battlemaster jewelery

Mamm

The consensus seems to be to stay away from Alacrity; especially as Pyro, it serves no purpose as most of your abilities are instant.

I personally stack Power and Crit, but it's really a personal taste at the point where you reach Battlemaster.

So i finally reach 60 rank and need choose.. what jewel better for pvp Pyro?

Implants:

crit+surge

or

power+surge

Ear:

Alacrity+crit

or

Accuracy+crit

Bolded what I would take.

Once I hit 30% crit, I'll keep Surge between 70 and 80%, then go all power. We're a DOT class. DOTs benefit more from an overall power increase per tic than they do crit. And 30% is nothing to sneeze at anyway when it comes to trying to burst someone to 30% hp with an opener (IM -> TD, Power Shot, Rail Shot) But as fun as that is, our primary damage is coming from our fire stacks. If I was Arsenal I'd focus more on crit - but as Pyro, Power makes more sense to me.

I tend to target opponents who are locked in 1v1's with my team. I avoid 1v1's when I can, and DOT up as I see fit. If someone runs away or shields, I switch targets. I don't get tunnel vision. You're not just padding your numbers by spreading your damage/dots around, you're helping every member of your team.