Lack of Skill is Appalling

Choppaman

See you're just repeating some ******** rumors. There was never an 1800 glad .

The only wow character i still have is named Discontinue on Illidan, i never got glad but you can see my 2200+ achievs...what's your characters name.

That doesn't answer my question. IF you have been playing for a reasonable amount of time, you would know how the gladiator titles are given out. Also, if you have been playing for a good amount of time, you would know that in some battlegroups that were heavy on RP, PvE, and terribly light PvP servers, that the top percentile of teams was stretched a wide span because there were so few teams at a high rating.

So yes, it was possible for some teams at 1800 rating to get glad because they were the in the top .5 in that battlegroup because there were about 5 teams above 2k

Early last year they did battlegroup mergers so you can pvp against people from other battlegroups moron.

Haha. I still don't get what you are trying to prove. I've said in every post that they merged the battlegroups.

I said it was possible PRE-MERGER OF BATTLEGROUPS

PRE MERGER

PRE MERGER

you still dont get it

Wait what? Since when was opening with charge a bad thing? Explain that to me. Honestly.

Many classes have an instant cast knockback (some with snare or root attached). If you open with a charge against these classes, you'll just get knocked back and have no other means of getting back in range. If they're smart anyway.

What you should do is walk up to them unaware, get them to use the knockback in a panic, then charge and wreck them without them being able to push you away.

Haha. I still don't get what you are trying to prove. I've said in every post that they merged the battlegroups.

I said it was possible PRE-MERGER OF BATTLEGROUPS

PRE MERGER

PRE MERGER

you still dont get it

PRE MERGER was 4 months ago you *********** idiot.

Also no there was never an 1800 glad glad is the top 0.05% of teams and that has never been 1800 go ask your retarded questions on arenajunkies and get laughed at some more.

PRE MERGER was 4 months ago you *********** idiot.

Also no there was never an 1800 glad glad is the top 0.05% of teams and that has never been 1800 go ask your retarded questions on arenajunkies and get laughed at some more.

I like how you restate everything I say and just add cuss words that get censored. It's like trying to talk to someone on the other side of a sound proof window.

And also, you didn't play back then or you just don't know how percentages work.

Edited by Choppaman

Greetings everyone!

While we do welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, and discussion of PVP we ask that your feedback be constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please refer to this sticky by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

Thank you!