If We Aren't *Allowed* To Use The High Res Textures...

Frostbird

That doesn't make sense though. It's not like having hi-rez textures would force people to use them. If the game destroys framerate, then the player can drop down to medium like they have now.

There is no medium. Only Low and High. And none of that makes any difference like 1920x1080 or 1280x720.

Bad game is bad.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

False Advertising is illegal in my country, and thats a fact. Im no law student or anything, but im 100% sure this is illegal, Maybe that's why its not on air here?? ;)

Anyway, I liked the idea that BioShare should just "share" their textures... Or simply just stop showcasing uber pictures of a game that doesnt exist in reality.

i can't believe people are actually defending NOT having high res textures in the game

2012 game with less features than 2004 game

Saying there is no crime here is not the same thing as saying one wants no further graphic options.

That doesn't make sense though. It's not like having hi-rez textures would force people to use them. If the game destroys framerate, then the player can drop down to medium like they have now.

Some (many) computer users are unaware how to properly use their machines. They would probably select high graphics and be posting threads here about how the game sucks with its 10 FPS graphics.

False Advertising is illegal in my country, and thats a fact. Im no law student or anything, but im 100% sure this is illegal, Maybe that's why its not on air here?? ;)

Anyway, I liked the idea that BioShare should just "share" their textures... Or simply just stop showcasing uber pictures of a game that doesnt exist in reality.

It's not on air there because it's not a TV show...

There is this thing called a EULA that you Accepted. It's well written out and wordy but pretty much states in the end they can do what they want and anytime you have logged in you accept these terms. Good luck finding a lawyer that will go up against that.

Also, I'm pretty content with the graphics that I get. Mine look just like the ones that were advertised. In fact tonight I was on Voss just looking around at how beautiful and detailed everything was.

You haven't played a lot of games, have you? I could easily find a stack of games from the past couple of years that both look better and runs better.

SWTOR is a huge dissapointment graphically compared to the competition.

Hello,

Since there is an existing thread on this topic, we’ve closed this thread. You can find the existing thread here:

[Official High Resolution Textures Post] Can we get a clarification on this?

Please continue your discussion at the above link.

Also, you can find developer posts by visiting our dev tracker, which you can find here: http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Thanks!