Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

I'm giving away the secret to taking out player turrets

Chiricahua

I figured it out, and practiced it a little. Go to any cantina and pick out a table. Now I maneuver using both fingers on the top of the mouse. While your sprint is activated make real tight circles around the table. The left hand presses the binded keys to your abilities. Really, you only need 2 max. The bounty hunter/mando, Sorceror/Sage can only fire with line of sight. It's really that simple. They usually wreck me before I can counter. Some times I get off an electrocute, or an overload, but to no avail. I am at too low a level to have interrupts yet. Best thing to do is hit force speed and run like hell.

Of course, I'm referring to melee abilities from my attackers. Like Operative, Sith Assassin, Jedi Sentinel.

Edited by Chiricahua

I figured it out, and practiced it a little. Go to any cantina and pick out a table. Now I maneuver using both fingers on the top of the mouse. While your sprint is activated make real tight circles around the coffee table. The left hand presses the binded keys to your abilities. Really, you only need 2 max. The bounty hunter/mando, Sorderor/Sage can only fire with line of sight. It's really that simple. They usually wreck me before I can counter. Some times I get off an electrocute, or an overload, but to no avail. I am at too low a level to have interrupts yet. Best thing to do is hit force speed and run like hell.

What is this I don't even....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.