Request: Feminine Sith Warrior Armor

MissTwilight

Hello,

I'd like to request some more feminine armor for my female Sith Marauder.

Chest pieces without shoulder pads would be a good start. That would tide me over until other pieces are added to the game.

Eventually I'd like to see more items that expose some flesh in a tasteful way; exposed midriff is always good as long as its more Supergirl than stripper.

Some of the concept art I saw a while back looked very promising. Very feminine, but dangerous!

And before anyone makes the usual lonely-guy comment: I'm actually female, and heterosexual too.

I just want my girl to look like a girl... right before she force-crushes your head off. :tran_eek:

No thanks it's just silly.

If you are on a battlefield, Rocks shrapnel ect is flying everywhere. The last thing you want to wear is somekind of bikini.

There are armor you can wear to look the way you want to look, Also they are making more stuff moddable in the future.

No thanks it's just silly.

Your reply is silly. What would it matter to you if they added something like this? If you play a male character it wouldn't apply, and don't have to wear it if your character is female.

The fact is, there already is "revealing" armor in the game. However, it's ugly. I want to look good while I slaughter Jedi, Bioware!