Pyrotech+Self Heals

lederers

Im leveling a pyrotech and was thinking about dropping about 7 points into bodyguard (Med Tech, Hired Muscle, and Surgical Precision System) with the rest in Pyrotech and Ironsights. The idea behind this is that i can be efective in PvP as a pyrotech, and also increase my survivability with those Bodyguard points for self heals. I could also do minor heals for teamates in PVE, ect. Any ideas, this is mostly for PvP but let me know....

Also, if anyone has a good talent tree for this they would like to link, i would be appreciative.

I would suggest taking Empowered Scans over Surgical Precision; being a mobile Pyro means you should use LOS and pushbacks/stuns to drop a quick heal, instead of trying to channel through whatever's causing the pushback.

Re: Arsenal - one could argue that Integrated Systems and Ironsights would be the way to go if you want to maximize your self-healing capabilities /if/ you are wanting to get Upgraded Arsenal.

http://knotor.com/skills#AgwHAx+i0tvbETNKU1pzgoqRq7K6y9oA

I have not really tested this build, but I see potential - you're trading a slight bit of damage for keeping yourself alive.

Edited by shinobiss