Naming Guidelines

kimaji

You can use apostrophes. I dunno about hyphens.

No spaces. When you finish your character's Act 1, you'll get to choose a last name. You'll also have a number of titles to choose from, so don't try to squeeze a title or a last name into your character name.

Ahh, thank you, does your last name show up to others. And when you say you get to choose a last name do you mean like from a list of presets, or actually come up with our own?

I believe Legacy names are unique. So there can't be 2 players on the same server with the last name Jones. Only the person who got through chapter 1 first can use Jones and it applies to all his toons on that server.

Ok, thank you again, one last question, about when (lvl wise) do you complete act 1?

Ahh, thank you, does your last name show up to others. And when you say you get to choose a last name do you mean like from a list of presets, or actually come up with our own?

Yes I would imagine they show up for others. And you make your own last name. It has to be unique. So if someone else's last name (legacy name) is Flintstone, you can't also choose Flintstone.