Dec. Invites - Stop complaining

jtype_sw

"Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

TL;DR - Rest of Oct/Nov will be in on Thursday. Everyone else will get in on Friday.

If you ordered at the very last second, you will be granted 4 out of the promised 5 days.

Be grateful they didn't give you the minimal 1 day.

"Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

TL;DR - Rest of Oct/Nov will be in on Thursday. Everyone else will get in on Friday.

If you ordered at the very last second, you will be granted 4 out of the promised 5 days.

if theyd stuck to the origional plan thed have gotten 2, they should be thanking BW

if theyd stuck to the origional plan thed have gotten 2, they should be thanking BW

I think that's the reason why they increased the EGA to 7 days. Because towards the end, that add was REALLY misleading, (promising a potential 5 days when in actually the late pre-orderers would have gotten just one), and could have brought up some unwanted legal repercussions.

I think that's the reason why they increased the EGA to 7 days. Because towards the end, that add was REALLY misleading, (promising a potential 5 days when in actually the late pre-orderers would have gotten just one), and could have brought up some unwanted legal repercussions.

Actually, no it wouldn't have brought any legal side effects, but granted it'd brought some bad feelings from the consumers. It's was Upto 5 days, and only finalized with an E-mail. Even Pre-orders from Gamestop have 'no set date' on the receipt w/ the pre-order code on it.

I'm grateful for the sped up scheduler, and mostly just been able to recently pre-order because of my budget.

Thtas like saying to a customer at the place you work: "Just drink your cold coffee and be grateful I didnt spit in it"

It's not the decemberist who are complaining. We are the laid back crew, the procrastinators, we don't complain. The complaining have come from the July, August, Sept, oct, and nov people. :rolleyes:

Yep, we too busy in our thread to complain.

It's not the decemberist who are complaining. We are the laid back crew, the procrastinators, we don't complain. The complaining have come from the July, August, Sept, oct, and nov people. :rolleyes:

I will say that the complaint threads have died down drastically now that the Aug. and Sept. people are in

Im Posting This BECAUSE IM A TOOL AND I GOT IN ALREADY MUAHAHAH

Fixed

Yep, we too busy in our thread to complain.

I think what the OP means by complaining is: "Stop hanging out in other threads I want to feel superior to you guys and you all chilling out in the procrastinators thread is making that hard."

Edited by Renissara

Easy there mate...your antics just threw like 5 months under the bus. Understand your crew is from a single month...do you want that kind of heat Jeffrey, that kind of heat do you want?