Why is that Sentinels/Marauders don't get a Strength talent?

Exertim

See title. Is there any particular reason as to why? Hell, even Guardians/Juggs get one in the second tier of their Vigilance/Vengeance tree.

Just strikes me odd that the DPS AC of Sith Warriors don't get any bonuses towards our main stat.

Edited by Exertim

See title. Is there any particular reason as to why? Hell, even Guardians/Juggs get one in the second tier of their Vigilance tree.

Just strikes me odd that the DPS AC of Sith Warriors don't get any bonuses towards our main stat.

Cause it's not needed for us to be good dps.

Cause it's not needed for us to be good dps.

Every advanced class has a talent ability that either increases their main offensive stat by a certain % or the endurance stat by a % except mara/sent. So, to say the same talent type is not "needed" for one particular class is an ignorant statement...

The same problem exist with mara/sents being stuck with a channeled stun ability while everyone else has a better version stun.

Every advanced class has a talent ability that either increases their main offensive stat by a certain % or the endurance stat by a % except mara/sent. So, to say the same talent type is not "needed" for one particular class is an ignorant statement...

The same problem exist with mara/sents being stuck with a channeled stun ability while everyone else has a better version stun.

"Mythic"

frankly I'm kindof okay with the lack of an increase strength by 3% skill we already have a required skill in our builds. I can hardly think of any build that don't take defensive forms. Having an increase strength by 3% skill would be required for every build most likely making that the core possibly 10 points spent by every build.

and if that increase by 3% skill is in the second tier of a annihilation and you wanna go rage build say goodbye to defensive forms for your build as you wont be able to spare the points. also if you could put it in which talent would you get rid of for it?

Edited by ManOSteal

Marauders get a talent to increase Melee and Force accuracy up to 3%.. i wonder why?! When i sift through the drivel of people saying "blah blah blah, accuracy is only good up to 100% with your main hand" I concede in that I dont know how realistic it is to achieve 100% hit chance with my off hand. However, with that being said, just like in other mmos with duel wield melee classes, hitting with -both- weapons 100% of the time would be a dps increase.

And considering the fact that marauder's tiered gear is absolutely filled to the brim with Accuracy and Power, one would think that these would be our primary peripheral stats (with strength being our primary base stat), because having a lot of both peripherals increases our static damage as well as our static damage's base critical hits. Surge and Crit rating obviously influences our overall crit dmg modifier, but its not the end-all be-all of our dps.

Edited by Gruddy

For PvE yes, but in PvP I think accuracy is a kind of wasted stat. I may be wayyyyy off. But when I see BMs on server running around, most have 92-95% accuracy. Clearly they arent taking the talents or looking to build it up in any way extra.

Note, my Jugg is 50, my marauder is 30. So I may be completely wrong, just from what I have seen is all.